Where is the First Iowa State Bank branch in Eddyville Iowa?
The First Iowa State Bank branch in Eddyville is located at 224 Walnut Street Eddyville, Iowa.
Table of Contents
First Iowa State Bank Branch Location in 224 Walnut Street Eddyville, Iowa
First Iowa State Bank was established in May 12, 1930 and headquartered in 19 Benton Avenue East Albia, Iowa 52531. First Iowa State Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Dec 15, 1934.
224 Walnut Street Eddyville, Iowa is one of First Iowa State Bank branch offices in Eddyville Iowa. First Iowa State Bank Eddyville Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact this First Iowa State Bank Eddyville Branch via customer service number (641) 969-4545.
First Iowa State Bank Eddyville Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit First Iowa State Bank official website www.firstiowastatebank.com.
First Iowa State Bank Hours in 224 Walnut Street Eddyville, Iowa
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Iowa State Bank Address Map in 224 Walnut Street Eddyville, Iowa
First Iowa State Bank in 224 Walnut Street Eddyville, Iowa (FAQs)
What is First Iowa State Bank Phone Number in 224 Walnut Street Eddyville, Iowa?
The number for First Iowa State Bank is (641) 969-4545.
What is First Iowa State Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of First Iowa State Bank is www.firstiowastatebank.com.
What is the Post Code of First Iowa State Bank in 224 Walnut Street Eddyville, Iowa?
What Time Does First Iowa State Bank Open and Close in Eddyville Branch – 224 Walnut Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Iowa State Bank to Another in Eddyville Branch – 224 Walnut Street
There are several ways that you can transfer money from First Iowa State Bank to another one in Eddyville.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the First Iowa State Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is when the First Iowa State Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from First Iowa State Bank in another. These services are usually quick and you can configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of First Iowa State Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a First Iowa State Bank Account in Eddyville Branch – 224 Walnut Street
There are a few things you should know prior to opening the First Iowa State Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you open a First Iowa State Bank account with ease.
The first thing to determine is what kind of First Iowa State Bank account you’d like to create. There are many different types of First Iowa State Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and then compare the various First Iowa State Bank accounts to find the best fit for your requirements.
After you’ve selected the First Iowa State Bank account you’ll need gathering the required documents. Most First Iowa State Bank accounts will require basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have the necessary documents then the following step will be to create the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals when needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an First Iowa State Bank account is a simple process, however it’s crucial to take your time to pick the appropriate First Iowa State Bank account for your needs. If you do a little study and planning you’ll be able to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Iowa State Bank Account
You can open an First Iowa State Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a First Iowa State Bank Account in Eddyville Branch – 224 Walnut Street
It might seem like a daunting task however, closing an First Iowa State Bank account is actually easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll need the most recent First Iowa State Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.