Where is First Interstate Bank branch in Lead South Dakota?
This First Interstate Bank branch in Lead is located at 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4 Lead, South Dakota.
Table of Contents
First Interstate Bank Branch Location in 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4 Lead, South Dakota
First Interstate Bank was established in Oct 9, 1916 and headquartered in 401 North 31st Street Billings, Montana 59101. First Interstate Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
145 Glendale Dr Suite 4 Lead, South Dakota is one of First Interstate Bank branch offices in Lead South Dakota. First Interstate Bank Lead Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Jul 2, 2009. You can contact the First Interstate Bank Lead Branch by calling the customer service number (605) 717-9340.
First Interstate Bank Lead Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit First Interstate Bank official website www.firstinterstatebank.com.
First Interstate Bank Hours in 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4 Lead, South Dakota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
First Interstate Bank Address Map in 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4 Lead, South Dakota
First Interstate Bank in 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4 Lead, South Dakota (FAQs)
What is First Interstate Bank Phone Number in 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4 Lead, South Dakota?
The number for First Interstate Bank is (605) 717-9340.
What is First Interstate Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First Interstate Bank is www.firstinterstatebank.com.
What is the Post Code of First Interstate Bank in 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4 Lead, South Dakota?
What Time Does First Interstate Bank Open and Close in Lead Branch – 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Interstate Bank to Another in Lead Branch – 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4
There are many reasons you might need to transfer money from First Interstate Bank within Lead in another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old First Interstate Bank account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online First Interstate Bank account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank however it is found in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be located on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, then hit send or check.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts in the same bank. In that case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a few minutes after which the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a First Interstate Bank Account in Lead Branch – 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4
There are some things you must be aware of before you can create a First Interstate Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct First Interstate Bank account. There are a variety of First Interstate Bank accounts available, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected an First Interstate Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and takes just about a minute. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you know how to start a First Interstate Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Interstate Bank Account
You can start an First Interstate Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to prove your identity, like passport, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the documents required you are able to start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a First Interstate Bank Account in Lead Branch – 145 Glendale Dr Suite 4
It’s a big trouble to close the First Interstate Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact First Interstate Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from First Interstate Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.