Which is the First Guaranty Bank branch in Abbeville Louisiana?
The First Guaranty Bank branch in Abbeville is located at 799 West Summers Drive Abbeville, Louisiana.
Table of Contents
First Guaranty Bank Branch Location in 799 West Summers Drive Abbeville, Louisiana
First Guaranty Bank was established in Mar 12, 1934 and headquartered in 400 East Thomas Street Hammond, Louisiana 70401. First Guaranty Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Mar 12, 1934.
799 West Summers Drive Abbeville, Louisiana is one of First Guaranty Bank branch offices located in Abbeville Louisiana. First Guaranty Bank Abbeville Branch has provided service to these customers since Sep 1, 1998. Contact the First Guaranty Bank Abbeville Branch by calling the customer service number (337) 893-1777.
First Guaranty Bank Abbeville Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit First Guaranty Bank official website www.fgb.net.
First Guaranty Bank Hours in 799 West Summers Drive Abbeville, Louisiana
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Guaranty Bank Address Map in 799 West Summers Drive Abbeville, Louisiana
First Guaranty Bank in 799 West Summers Drive Abbeville, Louisiana (FAQs)
What is First Guaranty Bank Phone Number in 799 West Summers Drive Abbeville, Louisiana?
The phone number of First Guaranty Bank is (337) 893-1777.
What is First Guaranty Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First Guaranty Bank is www.fgb.net.
What is the Post Code of First Guaranty Bank in 799 West Summers Drive Abbeville, Louisiana?
What Time Does First Guaranty Bank Open and Close in Abbeville Branch – 799 West Summers Drive
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Guaranty Bank to Another in Abbeville Branch – 799 West Summers Drive
There are a few different methods to transfer funds to First Guaranty Bank to another one in Abbeville.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the First Guaranty Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where First Guaranty Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to First Guaranty Bank into another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from First Guaranty Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a First Guaranty Bank Account in Abbeville Branch – 799 West Summers Drive
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an First Guaranty Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can set up a First Guaranty Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to do is figure out what kind of First Guaranty Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of First Guaranty Bank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Research and then compare the various First Guaranty Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen a First Guaranty Bank account the next step is gathering the required documents. The majority of First Guaranty Bank accounts require basic information like your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents, the second step would be to start the account. This can be done online or over the phone as well as in-person at the branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount that is like $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening an First Guaranty Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time to select the best First Guaranty Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation you’ll be able to create an account with no stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Guaranty Bank Account
There isn’t a set age for opening an First Guaranty Bank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old, whereas other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any age , with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and are looking to start an First Guaranty Bank account, you must bring a parent or guardian so they can become an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of the activity of your account and help you manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach 18years old, you’ll be able to assume full control of your account and take all the decisions for yourself.
The best time to start thinking about opening an First Guaranty Bank account is when you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowance, or another source. This gives you a chance to start saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you are required to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a First Guaranty Bank Account in Abbeville Branch – 799 West Summers Drive
It’s a big pain to close the First Guaranty Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact First Guaranty Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from First Guaranty Bank that your account has been closed.