Where is First Financial Bank branch in Linton Indiana?
This First Financial Bank branch in Linton is located at 2253 State Road 54 East Linton, Indiana.
Table of Contents
First Financial Bank Branch Location in 2253 State Road 54 East Linton, Indiana
First Financial Bank was established in Jan 1, 1863 and headquartered in 255 East Fifth Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. First Financial Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
2253 State Road 54 East Linton, Indiana is one of First Financial Bank branch offices located in Linton Indiana. First Financial Bank Linton Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Feb 4, 1920. You can reach this First Financial Bank Linton Branch via customer service number (812) 847-4457.
First Financial Bank Linton Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit First Financial Bank official website www.bankatfirst.com.
First Financial Bank Hours in 2253 State Road 54 East Linton, Indiana
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
First Financial Bank Address Map in 2253 State Road 54 East Linton, Indiana
First Financial Bank in 2253 State Road 54 East Linton, Indiana (FAQs)
What is First Financial Bank Phone Number in 2253 State Road 54 East Linton, Indiana?
The number for First Financial Bank is (812) 847-4457.
What is First Financial Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First Financial Bank is www.bankatfirst.com.
What is the Post Code of First Financial Bank in 2253 State Road 54 East Linton, Indiana?
What Time Does First Financial Bank Open and Close in Linton Branch – 2253 State Road 54 East
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Financial Bank to Another in Linton Branch – 2253 State Road 54 East
There are several ways to transfer money between First Financial Bank to another account in Linton.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the First Financial Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the First Financial Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between First Financial Bank to another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from First Financial Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a First Financial Bank Account in Linton Branch – 2253 State Road 54 East
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an First Financial Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you open an First Financial Bank account with ease.
The first thing to do is figure out what type of First Financial Bank account you want to create. There are numerous types of First Financial Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Research and then compare the various First Financial Bank accounts to determine the one that is best suited to your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an First Financial Bank account then the next step is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of First Financial Bank accounts require basic information , such as your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents then the following step will be to open the account. This can be done online or over the phone or in person at a branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money like $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. It is also important to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an First Financial Bank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to be patient and choose the right First Financial Bank account for your needs. With a bit of study and planning it is possible to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Financial Bank Account
There is no set age for opening a First Financial Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others may allow you to open an account at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to open an account with First Financial Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to monitor your account activity and help you learn how to manage your finances responsibly. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening an First Financial Bank account is when you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowance, or another source. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances before you are required to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a First Financial Bank Account in Linton Branch – 2253 State Road 54 East
It’s a big trouble to close an First Financial Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact First Financial Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the First Financial Bank that your account has been closed.