Which is the First Financial Bank branch in El Dorado Arkansas?
The First Financial Bank branch in El Dorado is located at 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas.
Table of Contents
First Financial Bank Branch Location in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas
First Financial Bank was established in Apr 1, 1934 and headquartered in 315 West Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas 71730. First Financial Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Oct 29, 1934.
500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas is one of First Financial Bank branch offices located in El Dorado Arkansas. First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jan 25, 1999. You can reach this First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch by calling the customer service number (870) 862-7200.
First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services go to First Financial Bank official website www.ffb1.com.
First Financial Bank Hours in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
First Financial Bank Address Map in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas
First Financial Bank in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas (FAQs)
What is First Financial Bank Phone Number in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas?
The number for First Financial Bank is (870) 862-7200.
What is First Financial Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for First Financial Bank is www.ffb1.com.
What is the Post Code of First Financial Bank in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas?
What Time Does First Financial Bank Open and Close in El Dorado Branch – 500 Timberlane
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Financial Bank to Another in El Dorado Branch – 500 Timberlane
There are many reasons why you may require transferring money from First Financial Bank in El Dorado in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current First Financial Bank account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online First Financial Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is found in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account that you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be located on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds will typically be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a First Financial Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 500 Timberlane
There are some things you need to do before you can open a First Financial Bank account. First, you have to do is select the correct First Financial Bank account. There are numerous First Financial Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a First Financial Bank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you have to do is fill in an application and deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an First Financial Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Financial Bank Account
You can start an First Financial Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You may also need to show proof of your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents, you can open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a First Financial Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 500 Timberlane
It may seem like a daunting task, but closing the First Financial Bank account is actually quite easy. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need your current First Financial Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number and other identifying information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.