Which is the First Financial Bank branch in El Dorado Arkansas?
The First Financial Bank branch in El Dorado is located at 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas.
Table of Contents
First Financial Bank Branch Location in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas
First Financial Bank was established in Apr 1, 1934 and headquartered in 315 West Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas 71730. First Financial Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Oct 29, 1934.
500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas is one of First Financial Bank branch offices located in El Dorado Arkansas. First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jan 25, 1999. Contact this First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch via customer service number (870) 862-7200.
First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit First Financial Bank official website www.ffb1.com.
First Financial Bank Hours in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
First Financial Bank Address Map in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas
First Financial Bank in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas (FAQs)
What is First Financial Bank Phone Number in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas?
The phone number of First Financial Bank is (870) 862-7200.
What is First Financial Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for First Financial Bank is www.ffb1.com.
What is the Post Code of First Financial Bank in 500 Timberlane El Dorado, Arkansas?
What Time Does First Financial Bank Open and Close in El Dorado Branch – 500 Timberlane
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Financial Bank to Another in El Dorado Branch – 500 Timberlane
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds to First Financial Bank to another account in El Dorado.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the First Financial Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the First Financial Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to First Financial Bank to another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from First Financial Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a First Financial Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 500 Timberlane
There are a few steps you should do before you can open a First Financial Bank account. The first thing to do is select the right First Financial Bank account. There are a variety of First Financial Bank accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected a First Financial Bank account The next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes just less than a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill in an application form and then deposit your funds into the account.
If you’ve learned how to create an First Financial Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Financial Bank Account
You can create a First Financial Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks may require that you are 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to prove your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. Once you have all the required documents and documents, you can start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a First Financial Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 500 Timberlane
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing an First Financial Bank account can be easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll require the latest First Financial Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.