Where is the First Financial Bank branch in El Dorado Arkansas?
This First Financial Bank branch in El Dorado is located at 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas.
Table of Contents
First Financial Bank Branch Location in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas
First Financial Bank was established in Apr 1, 1934 and headquartered in 315 West Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas 71730. First Financial Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Oct 29, 1934.
318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas is one of First Financial Bank branch offices located in El Dorado Arkansas. First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch has provided service to customers from the time Apr 1, 1934. You can contact the First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch through customer service phone number (870) 862-5495.
First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit First Financial Bank official website www.ffb1.com.
First Financial Bank Hours in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
First Financial Bank Address Map in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas
First Financial Bank in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas (FAQs)
What is First Financial Bank Phone Number in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas?
The number for First Financial Bank is (870) 862-5495.
What is First Financial Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of First Financial Bank is www.ffb1.com.
What is the Post Code of First Financial Bank in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas?
What Time Does First Financial Bank Open and Close in El Dorado Branch – 318 Griffith Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Financial Bank to Another in El Dorado Branch – 318 Griffith Street
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from First Financial Bank within El Dorado to another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current First Financial Bank account and create a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online First Financial Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank, but it will be accessible from the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be located on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts of one bank. In this case it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a First Financial Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 318 Griffith Street
There are a few steps you should complete before opening a First Financial Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right First Financial Bank account. There are many different First Financial Bank accounts available, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected a First Financial Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application and deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you know how to open a First Financial Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Financial Bank Account
You can open an First Financial Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. After you have all the necessary documents and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a First Financial Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 318 Griffith Street
It might appear like a daunting job, but closing the First Financial Bank accounts is simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You will need to have your most recent First Financial Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.