Where is the First Financial Bank branch in El Dorado Arkansas?
Its First Financial Bank branch in El Dorado is located at 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas.
Table of Contents
First Financial Bank Branch Location in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas
First Financial Bank was established in Apr 1, 1934 and headquartered in 315 West Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas 71730. First Financial Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Oct 29, 1934.
318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas is one of First Financial Bank branch offices located in El Dorado Arkansas. First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Apr 1, 1934. You can contact this First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch through customer service phone number (870) 862-5495.
First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit First Financial Bank official website www.ffb1.com.
First Financial Bank Hours in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
First Financial Bank Address Map in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas
First Financial Bank in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas (FAQs)
What is First Financial Bank Phone Number in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas?
The number for First Financial Bank is (870) 862-5495.
What is First Financial Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of First Financial Bank is www.ffb1.com.
What is the Post Code of First Financial Bank in 318 Griffith Street El Dorado, Arkansas?
What Time Does First Financial Bank Open and Close in El Dorado Branch – 318 Griffith Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Financial Bank to Another in El Dorado Branch – 318 Griffith Street
There are several methods to transfer money from First Financial Bank to another in El Dorado.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is where the First Financial Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the First Financial Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to First Financial Bank in another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of First Financial Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a First Financial Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 318 Griffith Street
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an First Financial Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you choose the best account for your needs , and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must decide what type of account you want. The most common types are saving accounts, check accounts, or money market funds. Each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, and it’s crucial to comprehend the difference before making a final decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful option to save your money if you don’t need immediate acces to the money. They usually offer greater rate of interest than bank accounts however there could be limitations on how often you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are great if you need frequent access to your funds. Most checking accounts come with the option of a debit card which can be used for purchases or withdraw. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, such as making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have more strict withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds often the money market account might not be the best choice.
After you’ve chosen the type of account that you are looking for, you must look around for the most attractive deal. There are a number of things to take into consideration, such as the interest rate, fees and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate rates from a variety of First Financial Bank account before making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, it’s time to open it. The process is fairly simple and is usually completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll be required to supply details about yourself, like your name, address, as well as your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account in order to open it.
Once your account is open and you are able to use it right away. Just be sure to monitor your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, most First Financial Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
The process of opening a First Financial Bank account is a straightforward procedure that will save you time and money over the long term. If you do your homework and looking around to find an account that is suitable for your requirements and assists you to achieve the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Financial Bank Account
You can create a First Financial Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you are at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a First Financial Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 318 Griffith Street
It’s a big hassle to shut down the First Financial Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact First Financial Bank and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from First Financial Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.