Which is the First Financial Bank branch in El Dorado Arkansas?
This First Financial Bank branch in El Dorado is located at 214 North Washington El Dorado, Arkansas.
Table of Contents
First Financial Bank Branch Location in 214 North Washington El Dorado, Arkansas
First Financial Bank was established in Apr 1, 1934 and headquartered in 315 West Main Street El Dorado, Arkansas 71730. First Financial Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Oct 29, 1934.
214 North Washington El Dorado, Arkansas is one of First Financial Bank branch offices located in El Dorado Arkansas. First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch has provided service to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact this First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch by calling the customer service number (870) 863-7000.
First Financial Bank El Dorado Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit First Financial Bank official website www.ffb1.com.
First Financial Bank Hours in 214 North Washington El Dorado, Arkansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Financial Bank Address Map in 214 North Washington El Dorado, Arkansas
First Financial Bank in 214 North Washington El Dorado, Arkansas (FAQs)
What is First Financial Bank Phone Number in 214 North Washington El Dorado, Arkansas?
The phone number of First Financial Bank is (870) 863-7000.
What is First Financial Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for First Financial Bank is www.ffb1.com.
What is the Post Code of First Financial Bank in 214 North Washington El Dorado, Arkansas?
What Time Does First Financial Bank Open and Close in El Dorado Branch – 214 North Washington
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Financial Bank to Another in El Dorado Branch – 214 North Washington
There are a few different ways to transfer money to First Financial Bank to another in El Dorado.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is the method where First Financial Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the First Financial Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from First Financial Bank into another. These services are usually quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from First Financial Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a First Financial Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 214 North Washington
There are a few steps you must be aware of before you can create an First Financial Bank account. First, you have to do is select the right First Financial Bank account. There are a variety of First Financial Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an First Financial Bank account then the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! It’s easy and takes just about a minute. All you have to do is fill in an application and deposit your money in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an First Financial Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Financial Bank Account
You can create a First Financial Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks may require that you are at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents and documents, you can start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a First Financial Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 214 North Washington
It’s often a hassle to shut down the First Financial Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact First Financial Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the First Financial Bank that your account has been shut down.