Where is First Financial Bank branch in El Campo Texas?
This First Financial Bank branch in El Campo is located at 401 North Mechanic Street El Campo, Texas.
Table of Contents
First Financial Bank Branch Location in 401 North Mechanic Street El Campo, Texas
First Financial Bank was established in Jan 1, 1889 and headquartered in 400 Pine Street Abilene, Texas 79601. First Financial Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
401 North Mechanic Street El Campo, Texas is one of First Financial Bank branch offices in El Campo Texas. First Financial Bank El Campo Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach this First Financial Bank El Campo Branch via customer service number (979) 543-6441.
First Financial Bank El Campo Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit First Financial Bank official website www.ffin.com/.
First Financial Bank Hours in 401 North Mechanic Street El Campo, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Financial Bank Address Map in 401 North Mechanic Street El Campo, Texas
First Financial Bank in 401 North Mechanic Street El Campo, Texas (FAQs)
What is First Financial Bank Phone Number in 401 North Mechanic Street El Campo, Texas?
The number for First Financial Bank is (979) 543-6441.
What is First Financial Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for First Financial Bank is www.ffin.com/.
What is the Post Code of First Financial Bank in 401 North Mechanic Street El Campo, Texas?
What Time Does First Financial Bank Open and Close in El Campo Branch – 401 North Mechanic Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Financial Bank to Another in El Campo Branch – 401 North Mechanic Street
There are many reasons why you might need to transfer money from First Financial Bank within El Campo to another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your current First Financial Bank account and create a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online First Financial Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be located in the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be located on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts in the same bank. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a First Financial Bank Account in El Campo Branch – 401 North Mechanic Street
There are some things you should complete before opening an First Financial Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the correct First Financial Bank account. There are numerous First Financial Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to research your options before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an First Financial Bank account then the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. All you have be able to complete in an application and then deposit the money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an First Financial Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Financial Bank Account
You can start an First Financial Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. Once you have all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a First Financial Bank Account in El Campo Branch – 401 North Mechanic Street
It’s a big pain to close an First Financial Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact First Financial Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from First Financial Bank that your account has been closed.