Where is the First Fidelity Bank branch in Winner South Dakota?
Its First Fidelity Bank branch in Winner is located at 246 West Second Street Winner, South Dakota.
Table of Contents
First Fidelity Bank Branch Location in 246 West Second Street Winner, South Dakota
First Fidelity Bank was established in Jan 1, 1905 and headquartered in 745 Main Street Burke, South Dakota 57523. First Fidelity Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
246 West Second Street Winner, South Dakota is one of First Fidelity Bank branch offices in Winner South Dakota. First Fidelity Bank Winner Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 2, 1963. You can contact the First Fidelity Bank Winner Branch via customer service number (605) 842-3811.
First Fidelity Bank Winner Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit First Fidelity Bank official website www.ffb-sd.com.
First Fidelity Bank Hours in 246 West Second Street Winner, South Dakota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
First Fidelity Bank Address Map in 246 West Second Street Winner, South Dakota
First Fidelity Bank in 246 West Second Street Winner, South Dakota (FAQs)
What is First Fidelity Bank Phone Number in 246 West Second Street Winner, South Dakota?
The phone number of First Fidelity Bank is (605) 842-3811.
What is First Fidelity Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of First Fidelity Bank is www.ffb-sd.com.
What is the Post Code of First Fidelity Bank in 246 West Second Street Winner, South Dakota?
What Time Does First Fidelity Bank Open and Close in Winner Branch – 246 West Second Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Fidelity Bank to Another in Winner Branch – 246 West Second Street
There are a few different ways to transfer money to First Fidelity Bank to another in Winner.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is when First Fidelity Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where First Fidelity Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money to First Fidelity Bank to another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from First Fidelity Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a First Fidelity Bank Account in Winner Branch – 246 West Second Street
There are a few things you should complete before opening a First Fidelity Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the appropriate First Fidelity Bank account. There are many different First Fidelity Bank accounts available It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the First Fidelity Bank account The next step is to gather all the documents you need. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! It’s easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a First Fidelity Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Fidelity Bank Account
You can create an First Fidelity Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a First Fidelity Bank Account in Winner Branch – 246 West Second Street
It’s a big hassle to shut down a First Fidelity Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact First Fidelity Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the First Fidelity Bank the account is shut down.