Where is First Farmbank branch in Yuma Colorado?
This First Farmbank branch in Yuma is located at 501 E. 8th Avenue Yuma, Colorado.
Table of Contents
First Farmbank Branch Location in 501 E. 8th Avenue Yuma, Colorado
First Farmbank was established in Feb 12, 2007 and headquartered in 2939 65th Avenue Greeley, Colorado 80634. First Farmbank became a member of the FDIC insured at Feb 12, 2007.
501 E. 8th Avenue Yuma, Colorado is one of First Farmbank branch offices in Yuma Colorado. First Farmbank Yuma Branch has provided service to customers from the time May 1, 2013. Contact this First Farmbank Yuma Branch by calling the customer service number (970) 848-2779.
First Farmbank Yuma Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit First Farmbank official website www.firstfarmbank.com.
First Farmbank Hours in 501 E. 8th Avenue Yuma, Colorado
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
First Farmbank Address Map in 501 E. 8th Avenue Yuma, Colorado
First Farmbank in 501 E. 8th Avenue Yuma, Colorado (FAQs)
What is First Farmbank Phone Number in 501 E. 8th Avenue Yuma, Colorado?
The number for First Farmbank is (970) 848-2779.
What is First Farmbank Online Banking Website?
The official website of First Farmbank is www.firstfarmbank.com.
What is the Post Code of First Farmbank in 501 E. 8th Avenue Yuma, Colorado?
What Time Does First Farmbank Open and Close in Yuma Branch – 501 E. 8th Avenue
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Farmbank to Another in Yuma Branch – 501 E. 8th Avenue
There are several ways that you can transfer funds from First Farmbank to another in Yuma.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is when First Farmbank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the First Farmbank will communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to First Farmbank to another. These services are usually quick and you can configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from First Farmbank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a First Farmbank Account in Yuma Branch – 501 E. 8th Avenue
There are a few things you should be aware of before you can create the First Farmbank account. The first thing to do is choose the appropriate First Farmbank account. There are a variety of First Farmbank accounts out there and it’s essential to research your options before you choose which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a First Farmbank account then the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
After you have all the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to start an First Farmbank account you have no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Farmbank Account
You can create an First Farmbank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a First Farmbank Account in Yuma Branch – 501 E. 8th Avenue
It’s often a hassle to shut down the First Farmbank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact First Farmbank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from First Farmbank the account is shut down.