Which is the First branch in Dunn North Carolina?
This First branch in Dunn is located at 115 South Wilson Avenue Dunn, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
First Branch Location in 115 South Wilson Avenue Dunn, North Carolina
First was established in Jan 1, 1898 and headquartered in 239 Fayetteville Street Raleigh, North Carolina 27601. First became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
115 South Wilson Avenue Dunn, North Carolina is one of First branch offices located in Dunn North Carolina. First Dunn Branch has been providing services to these customers since May 29, 1920. Contact this First Dunn Branch by calling the customer service number (405) 948-3600.
First Dunn Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit First official website www.firstcitizens.com.
First Hours in 115 South Wilson Avenue Dunn, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Address Map in 115 South Wilson Avenue Dunn, North Carolina
First in 115 South Wilson Avenue Dunn, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is First Phone Number in 115 South Wilson Avenue Dunn, North Carolina?
The number for First is (405) 948-3600.
What is First Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First is www.firstcitizens.com.
What is the Post Code of First in 115 South Wilson Avenue Dunn, North Carolina?
What Time Does First Open and Close in Dunn Branch – 115 South Wilson Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First to Another in Dunn Branch – 115 South Wilson Avenue
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from First within Dunn to another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your old First account and create an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on costs. No matter what the case, this is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online First banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is accessible from the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the other bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is accurate, then click the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the exact same institution. In this case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a few minutes after which the funds will typically be available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a First Account in Dunn Branch – 115 South Wilson Avenue
There are a few things you should do before you can open a First account. The first thing you need to do is choose the right First account. There are a variety of First accounts out there It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the First account, the next step is to collect all the documents you need. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
After you have all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you need to do is fill out an application and then deposit the cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to create an First account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Account
You can open an First account once you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you are at 18 to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a First Account in Dunn Branch – 115 South Wilson Avenue
It’s a big pain to close the First account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact First and request to end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from First to confirm that the businessname account was closed.