Which is the First Community Bank branch in Lindside West Virginia?
This First Community Bank branch in Lindside is located at U.S. Route 219 North Lindside, West Virginia.
Table of Contents
First Community Bank Branch Location in U.S. Route 219 North Lindside, West Virginia
First Community Bank was established in Jan 7, 1920 and headquartered in 29 College Drive Bluefield, Virginia 24605. First Community Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
U.S. Route 219 North Lindside, West Virginia is one of First Community Bank branch offices located in Lindside West Virginia. First Community Bank Lindside Branch has been providing services to these customers since Establishment of branch. Contact this First Community Bank Lindside Branch via customer service number (304) 753-4311.
First Community Bank Lindside Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit First Community Bank official website www.fcbresource.com.
First Community Bank Hours in U.S. Route 219 North Lindside, West Virginia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Community Bank Address Map in U.S. Route 219 North Lindside, West Virginia
First Community Bank in U.S. Route 219 North Lindside, West Virginia (FAQs)
What is First Community Bank Phone Number in U.S. Route 219 North Lindside, West Virginia?
The phone number of First Community Bank is (304) 753-4311.
What is First Community Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First Community Bank is www.fcbresource.com.
What is the Post Code of First Community Bank in U.S. Route 219 North Lindside, West Virginia?
What Time Does First Community Bank Open and Close in Lindside Branch – U.S. Route 219 North
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Community Bank to Another in Lindside Branch – U.S. Route 219 North
There are many reasons you could require transferring money from First Community Bank within Lindside to another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous First Community Bank account and start an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online First Community Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is located in the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts in the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a First Community Bank Account in Lindside Branch – U.S. Route 219 North
There are a few things you should do before you can open the First Community Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct First Community Bank account. There are many different First Community Bank accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
After you’ve selected the First Community Bank account The next step is gathering all the necessary documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you have complete is to fill in an application and deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start an First Community Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Community Bank Account
You can open a First Community Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at 18 to open an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a First Community Bank Account in Lindside Branch – U.S. Route 219 North
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing the First Community Bank account can be quite easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll require your latest First Community Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may request your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.