Where is First Commonwealth Bank branch in Windber Pennsylvania?
Its First Commonwealth Bank branch in Windber is located at 1400 Graham Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
First Commonwealth Bank Branch Location in 1400 Graham Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania
First Commonwealth Bank was established in Sep 21, 1880 and headquartered in 600 Philadelphia Street Indiana, Pennsylvania 15701. First Commonwealth Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
1400 Graham Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania is one of First Commonwealth Bank branch offices in Windber Pennsylvania. First Commonwealth Bank Windber Branch has been providing services to these customers since Mar 27, 1934. Contact this First Commonwealth Bank Windber Branch by calling the customer service number (814) 262-1045.
First Commonwealth Bank Windber Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit First Commonwealth Bank official website www.fcbanking.com.
First Commonwealth Bank Hours in 1400 Graham Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
First Commonwealth Bank Address Map in 1400 Graham Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania
First Commonwealth Bank in 1400 Graham Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is First Commonwealth Bank Phone Number in 1400 Graham Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania?
The number for First Commonwealth Bank is (814) 262-1045.
What is First Commonwealth Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First Commonwealth Bank is www.fcbanking.com.
What is the Post Code of First Commonwealth Bank in 1400 Graham Avenue Windber, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does First Commonwealth Bank Open and Close in Windber Branch – 1400 Graham Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Commonwealth Bank to Another in Windber Branch – 1400 Graham Avenue
There are many methods to transfer money from First Commonwealth Bank to another in Windber.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is the method where First Commonwealth Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the First Commonwealth Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money to First Commonwealth Bank into another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of First Commonwealth Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a First Commonwealth Bank Account in Windber Branch – 1400 Graham Avenue
There are a few things you must be aware of before you can create an First Commonwealth Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the correct First Commonwealth Bank account. There are a variety of First Commonwealth Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an First Commonwealth Bank account then the next step is to collect all of the required documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
If you’ve learned how to create an First Commonwealth Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Commonwealth Bank Account
There is no set age for opening an First Commonwealth Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old, while other institutions may permit you to open an account at any time with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and would like to create a First Commonwealth Bank account, you must bring your parent or guardian so they can be a joint owner of the account. This will give them the ability to monitor your account’s activity and assist you to manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening an First Commonwealth Bank account is the moment you start earning money from a part-time job, allowance, or another source. This will give you a chance to start saving money and to learn about managing your cash before you are required to use it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a First Commonwealth Bank Account in Windber Branch – 1400 Graham Avenue
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing an First Commonwealth Bank account can be quite easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You will need to have your current First Commonwealth Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may ask you for your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.