Which is the First Citizens National Bank branch in Dyersburg Tennessee?
Its First Citizens National Bank branch in Dyersburg is located at 710 Hwy 51 By Pass Dyersburg, Tennessee.
Table of Contents
First Citizens National Bank Branch Location in 710 Hwy 51 By Pass Dyersburg, Tennessee
First Citizens National Bank was established in Jan 1, 1889 and headquartered in One First Citizens Place Dyersburg, Tennessee 38024. First Citizens National Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
710 Hwy 51 By Pass Dyersburg, Tennessee is one of First Citizens National Bank branch offices located in Dyersburg Tennessee. First Citizens National Bank Dyersburg Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact this First Citizens National Bank Dyersburg Branch via customer service number (731) 627-2565.
First Citizens National Bank Dyersburg Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit First Citizens National Bank official website www.firstcnb.com.
First Citizens National Bank Hours in 710 Hwy 51 By Pass Dyersburg, Tennessee
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Citizens National Bank Address Map in 710 Hwy 51 By Pass Dyersburg, Tennessee
First Citizens National Bank in 710 Hwy 51 By Pass Dyersburg, Tennessee (FAQs)
What is First Citizens National Bank Phone Number in 710 Hwy 51 By Pass Dyersburg, Tennessee?
The number for First Citizens National Bank is (731) 627-2565.
What is First Citizens National Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of First Citizens National Bank is www.firstcnb.com.
What is the Post Code of First Citizens National Bank in 710 Hwy 51 By Pass Dyersburg, Tennessee?
What Time Does First Citizens National Bank Open and Close in Dyersburg Branch – 710 Hwy 51 By Pass
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Citizens National Bank to Another in Dyersburg Branch – 710 Hwy 51 By Pass
There are several methods to transfer funds to First Citizens National Bank to another one in Dyersburg.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is where the First Citizens National Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the First Citizens National Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds from First Citizens National Bank to another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from First Citizens National Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a First Citizens National Bank Account in Dyersburg Branch – 710 Hwy 51 By Pass
There are some important things you need to know before you open an First Citizens National Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure so that you can choose the best account for your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
First, you need to decide what type of account you’d like to have. The most commonly used types include saving accounts, check accounts as well as money market account. Each has distinct advantages and drawbacks, and it’s crucial to comprehend the difference before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a good way to keep your cash when you don’t need instant accessibility to your money. They usually offer more interest rates than checking accounts, however there could be limitations on how often you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are great when you require regular access to your cash. The majority of checking accounts include a debit card that you can use to make purchases or withdrawals. There are fees for certain transactions, such as making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your money frequently then a money market account may not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account that you would like to have, you need to search for the best deal. There are numerous factors to consider, such as fees, interest rates, and minimum balance requirements. It’s crucial to look at the offers of several First Citizens National Bank account before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to make it open. The process is relatively easy and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply details about yourself, like your name, address, and Social Security number. It could also be necessary to pay a deposit into the account to create it.
Once your account is open and you are able to use it immediately. Just be sure to keep an eye on your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you have to take out a loan, many First Citizens National Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft security.
Setting up an First Citizens National Bank accounts is a simple process that can help you save time and money in the long run. By doing your research and looking around, you can find the account that best suits your requirements and assists you to achieve your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Citizens National Bank Account
You can create a First Citizens National Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a First Citizens National Bank Account in Dyersburg Branch – 710 Hwy 51 By Pass
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing an First Citizens National Bank account is actually easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll require your latest First Citizens National Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.