Which is the First Citizens Community Bank branch in Lebanon Pennsylvania?
This First Citizens Community Bank branch in Lebanon is located at 1690 N. 7th Street, Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
First Citizens Community Bank Branch Location in 1690 N. 7th Street, Lebanon, Pennsylvania
First Citizens Community Bank was established in Jun 11, 1932 and headquartered in 15 South Main Street Mansfield, Pennsylvania 16933. First Citizens Community Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
1690 N. 7th Street, Lebanon, Pennsylvania is one of First Citizens Community Bank branch offices in Lebanon Pennsylvania. First Citizens Community Bank Lebanon Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Sep 15, 1975. You can contact the First Citizens Community Bank Lebanon Branch by calling the customer service number (717) 202-2252.
First Citizens Community Bank Lebanon Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit First Citizens Community Bank official website www.firstcitizensbank.com.
First Citizens Community Bank Hours in 1690 N. 7th Street, Lebanon, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
First Citizens Community Bank Address Map in 1690 N. 7th Street, Lebanon, Pennsylvania
First Citizens Community Bank in 1690 N. 7th Street, Lebanon, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is First Citizens Community Bank Phone Number in 1690 N. 7th Street, Lebanon, Pennsylvania?
The phone number of First Citizens Community Bank is (717) 202-2252.
What is First Citizens Community Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of First Citizens Community Bank is www.firstcitizensbank.com.
What is the Post Code of First Citizens Community Bank in 1690 N. 7th Street, Lebanon, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does First Citizens Community Bank Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – 1690 N. 7th Street,
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Citizens Community Bank to Another in Lebanon Branch – 1690 N. 7th Street,
There are many ways that you can transfer money from First Citizens Community Bank to another one in Lebanon.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where First Citizens Community Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where First Citizens Community Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from First Citizens Community Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from First Citizens Community Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a First Citizens Community Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 1690 N. 7th Street,
There are some important points you should know before you open the First Citizens Community Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you select the best account for your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must determine what kind of account you’d like. The most popular types include saving accounts, check accounts or money market funds. Each comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks, and it’s crucial to comprehend the differences prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a great way to keep your cash when you don’t need instant acces to the money. They usually offer more rate of interest than bank accounts however, there are some restrictions regarding the number of times you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are great if you need frequent access to your funds. The majority of checking accounts include the option of a debit card which can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. There are charges associated with certain transactions, such as using an outside-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds often, a money market account might not be the best choice.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account that you want, it’s time to look around for the most attractive deal. There are numerous factors to consider, such as fees, interest rates, and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate rates from a variety of First Citizens Community Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to open it. The process is relatively easy and is usually completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll be required to supply personal information, such as your address, name, and Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit money into the account to open it.
Once your account is open You can begin using it straight away. Be sure to monitor your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you need to take out a loan, many First Citizens Community Bank offer options like credit lines or overdraft security.
Setting up an First Citizens Community Bank businessname1 account can be a simple procedure that will help you save time and cash in the end. Through research and comparing accounts for an account that meets your requirements and will help you meet your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Citizens Community Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open an First Citizens Community Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and want to start a First Citizens Community Bank account, you must bring your parent or guardian so they can be a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. After you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start considering opening a First Citizens Community Bank account is when you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowances, or any other sources. This gives you a chance to start saving money and to learn about managing your cash before you have to utilize it for more difficult financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a First Citizens Community Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 1690 N. 7th Street,
It may appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the First Citizens Community Bank account can be simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Take your documents. You will need to have your current First Citizens Community Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.