Which is the First Bank branch in Winchester Virginia?
The First Bank branch in Winchester is located at 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive Winchester, Virginia.
Table of Contents
First Bank Branch Location in 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive Winchester, Virginia
First Bank was established in Jul 1, 1907 and headquartered in 112 West King Street Strasburg, Virginia 22657. First Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
208 Crock Wells Mill Drive Winchester, Virginia is one of First Bank branch offices in Winchester Virginia. First Bank Winchester Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Sep 28, 2006. Contact this First Bank Winchester Branch by calling the customer service number (540) 722-0061.
First Bank Winchester Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to First Bank official website www.fbvirginia.com.
First Bank Hours in 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive Winchester, Virginia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
First Bank Address Map in 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive Winchester, Virginia
First Bank in 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive Winchester, Virginia (FAQs)
What is First Bank Phone Number in 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive Winchester, Virginia?
The phone number of First Bank is (540) 722-0061.
What is First Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for First Bank is www.fbvirginia.com.
What is the Post Code of First Bank in 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive Winchester, Virginia?
What Time Does First Bank Open and Close in Winchester Branch – 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Bank to Another in Winchester Branch – 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive
There are many reasons why you could need to transfer money from First Bank in Winchester to another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old First Bank account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online First Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different depending on your bank However, it will be found in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts at the same bank. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes after which the money will be transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a First Bank Account in Winchester Branch – 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive
There are a few things you should do before you can open a First Bank account. The first thing to do is select the correct First Bank account. There are many different First Bank accounts available, so it’s important to research your options before you choose which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a First Bank account then the next step is to collect all of the required documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents, it’s time to open your account! It’s easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application and deposit your funds into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an First Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Bank Account
You can create an First Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you be at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a First Bank Account in Winchester Branch – 208 Crock Wells Mill Drive
It may seem like a daunting process however, closing the First Bank account can be easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require the current First Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.