Where is the First Bank & Trust branch in Edina Minnesota?
Its First Bank & Trust branch in Edina is located at 3316 West 66th Street Edina, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
First Bank & Trust Branch Location in 3316 West 66th Street Edina, Minnesota
First Bank & Trust was established in Nov 2, 1925 and headquartered in 520 6th Street Brookings, South Dakota 57006. First Bank & Trust became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
3316 West 66th Street Edina, Minnesota is one of First Bank & Trust branch offices in Edina Minnesota. First Bank & Trust Edina Branch has provided service to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact the First Bank & Trust Edina Branch via customer service number (952) 831-8253.
First Bank & Trust Edina Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit First Bank & Trust official website www.bankeasy.com.
First Bank & Trust Hours in 3316 West 66th Street Edina, Minnesota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Bank & Trust Address Map in 3316 West 66th Street Edina, Minnesota
First Bank & Trust in 3316 West 66th Street Edina, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is First Bank & Trust Phone Number in 3316 West 66th Street Edina, Minnesota?
The phone number of First Bank & Trust is (952) 831-8253.
What is First Bank & Trust Online Banking Website?
Official website for First Bank & Trust is www.bankeasy.com.
What is the Post Code of First Bank & Trust in 3316 West 66th Street Edina, Minnesota?
What Time Does First Bank & Trust Open and Close in Edina Branch – 3316 West 66th Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Bank & Trust to Another in Edina Branch – 3316 West 66th Street
There are several ways that you can transfer funds to First Bank & Trust to another one in Edina.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when First Bank & Trust will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where First Bank & Trust will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to First Bank & Trust into another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from First Bank & Trust and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a First Bank & Trust Account in Edina Branch – 3316 West 66th Street
There are a few things you need to know before opening the First Bank & Trust account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps so that you can set up an First Bank & Trust account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of First Bank & Trust account you’d like to create. There are many different types of First Bank & Trust accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Do some research and then compare the different First Bank & Trust accounts to find the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a First Bank & Trust account then the next step is to collect the required documents. Most First Bank & Trust accounts will require basic details like your name, address and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents, the next step is to actually create the account. This can be done online or over the phone as well as in-person at the branch location. If you are opening an account, you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money that is like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws as needed. It is also important to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening a First Bank & Trust account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time and choose the right First Bank & Trust account to meet your requirements. With a little research and preparation it is possible to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Bank & Trust Account
There is no set age limit for having an First Bank & Trust account. Certain credit unions or banks may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and are looking to open a First Bank & Trust account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This gives them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume full control of the account and take all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start considering opening a First Bank & Trust account is the moment you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or another sources. This gives you the chance to begin saving and learning how to manage your money prior to when you need to use it for more complex financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a First Bank & Trust Account in Edina Branch – 3316 West 66th Street
It’s often a hassle to shut down the First Bank & Trust account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact First Bank & Trust and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from First Bank & Trust that your account has been closed.