Which is the First Bank branch in Laguna Hills California?
This First Bank branch in Laguna Hills is located at 26562 Moulton Pkwy Laguna Hills, California.
Table of Contents
First Bank Branch Location in 26562 Moulton Pkwy Laguna Hills, California
First Bank was established in Jul 30, 1906 and headquartered in 11901 Olive Boulevard Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141. First Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
26562 Moulton Pkwy Laguna Hills, California is one of First Bank branch offices located in Laguna Hills California. First Bank Laguna Hills Branch has provided service to customers from the time Oct 29, 1998. You can contact this First Bank Laguna Hills Branch through customer service phone number (949) 448-5180.
First Bank Laguna Hills Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services go to First Bank official website WWW.FIRSTBANKS.COM.
First Bank Hours in 26562 Moulton Pkwy Laguna Hills, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
First Bank Address Map in 26562 Moulton Pkwy Laguna Hills, California
First Bank in 26562 Moulton Pkwy Laguna Hills, California (FAQs)
What is First Bank Phone Number in 26562 Moulton Pkwy Laguna Hills, California?
The phone number of First Bank is (949) 448-5180.
What is First Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of First Bank is WWW.FIRSTBANKS.COM.
What is the Post Code of First Bank in 26562 Moulton Pkwy Laguna Hills, California?
What Time Does First Bank Open and Close in Laguna Hills Branch – 26562 Moulton Pkwy
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Bank to Another in Laguna Hills Branch – 26562 Moulton Pkwy
There are several ways that you can transfer money between First Bank to another account in Laguna Hills.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the First Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the First Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This typically takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to First Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from First Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a First Bank Account in Laguna Hills Branch – 26562 Moulton Pkwy
There are some things you need to complete before opening a First Bank account. The first thing to do is select the correct First Bank account. There are a variety of First Bank accounts available, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an First Bank account then the next step is to gather all of the required documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you need complete is to fill out an application and deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start an First Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Bank Account
There is no set minimum age to open an First Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old. However, other institutions may permit you to open an account at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to open an account with First Bank account, make sure you bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will give them the ability to monitor your account activity and help you control your finances with prudence. When you turn 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start considering opening an First Bank account is when you start earning money from a part-time job, allowance, or another source. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances before you need to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a First Bank Account in Laguna Hills Branch – 26562 Moulton Pkwy
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing an First Bank accounts is simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require your most recent First Bank statement and a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.