Which is the First Bank Kansas branch in Lindsborg Kansas?
Its First Bank Kansas branch in Lindsborg is located at 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas.
Table of Contents
First Bank Kansas Branch Location in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas
First Bank Kansas was established in Jun 30, 1955 and headquartered in 235 South Santa Fe Avenue Salina, Kansas 67401. First Bank Kansas became a member of the FDIC insurance after Sep 11, 1961.
118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas is one of First Bank Kansas branch offices in Lindsborg Kansas. First Bank Kansas Lindsborg Branch has provided service to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can reach this First Bank Kansas Lindsborg Branch by calling the customer service number (785) 227-3344.
First Bank Kansas Lindsborg Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit First Bank Kansas official website www.firstbankkansas.com.
First Bank Kansas Hours in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Bank Kansas Address Map in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas
First Bank Kansas in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas (FAQs)
What is First Bank Kansas Phone Number in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas?
The number for First Bank Kansas is (785) 227-3344.
What is First Bank Kansas Online Banking Website?
Official website for First Bank Kansas is www.firstbankkansas.com.
What is the Post Code of First Bank Kansas in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas?
What Time Does First Bank Kansas Open and Close in Lindsborg Branch – 118 North Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Bank Kansas to Another in Lindsborg Branch – 118 North Main Street
There are several methods to transfer funds to First Bank Kansas to another account in Lindsborg.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the First Bank Kansas sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the First Bank Kansas will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to First Bank Kansas into another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from First Bank Kansas and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a First Bank Kansas Account in Lindsborg Branch – 118 North Main Street
There are a few things you need to know before you open a First Bank Kansas account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you choose the most appropriate account for your needs , and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
The first step is to decide what type of account you want. The most commonly used kinds are saving accounts, check accounts, or money market funds. Each comes with distinct advantages and drawbacks, and it’s important to understand the difference before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a good place to store your money even if you don’t require immediate acces to the money. They usually offer greater yields than check accounts however, there may be restrictions on the frequency at which you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your funds. The majority of checking accounts include the option of a debit card which can be used for purchases or withdrawals. However, there may be fees associated with certain transactions, such as using an outside-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds frequently then a money market account may not be the best choice.
After you’ve chosen the type of account that you are looking for, you must look around for the most attractive price. There are a number of factors to consider like fees, interest rates and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare offers from multiple First Bank Kansas accounts before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re ready to sign in. The process is relatively easy and is usually completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply details about yourself, like your name, address along with your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it immediately. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you need to borrow money, the majority of First Bank Kansas offer options like lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Setting up a First Bank Kansas accounts is a simple process that can help you save time and cash in the end. By doing your research and shopping around for the account that best suits your needs and helps you reach the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Bank Kansas Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open an First Bank Kansas account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old, while other institutions may permit you to open an account at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to start an First Bank Kansas account, you must bring a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This gives them the ability to watch the activity of your account and help you learn how to control your finances with prudence. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and take all the decisions on your own.
The best time to start contemplating opening a First Bank Kansas account is when you begin to earn income from a part-time job allowance, or other sources. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you are required to use it for more difficult financial obligations like getting loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a First Bank Kansas Account in Lindsborg Branch – 118 North Main Street
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing a First Bank Kansas account is actually easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll require the most recent First Bank Kansas statement and a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number and other identifiable information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.