Where is the First Bank Kansas branch in Lindsborg Kansas?
Its First Bank Kansas branch in Lindsborg is located at 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas.
Table of Contents
First Bank Kansas Branch Location in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas
First Bank Kansas was established in Jun 30, 1955 and headquartered in 235 South Santa Fe Avenue Salina, Kansas 67401. First Bank Kansas became a member of FDIC insured after Sep 11, 1961.
118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas is one of First Bank Kansas branch offices located in Lindsborg Kansas. First Bank Kansas Lindsborg Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact the First Bank Kansas Lindsborg Branch via customer service number (785) 227-3344.
First Bank Kansas Lindsborg Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit First Bank Kansas official website www.firstbankkansas.com.
First Bank Kansas Hours in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Bank Kansas Address Map in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas
First Bank Kansas in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas (FAQs)
What is First Bank Kansas Phone Number in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas?
The phone number of First Bank Kansas is (785) 227-3344.
What is First Bank Kansas Online Banking Website?
The official website of First Bank Kansas is www.firstbankkansas.com.
What is the Post Code of First Bank Kansas in 118 North Main Street Lindsborg, Kansas?
What Time Does First Bank Kansas Open and Close in Lindsborg Branch – 118 North Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Bank Kansas to Another in Lindsborg Branch – 118 North Main Street
There are several methods to transfer money from First Bank Kansas to another in Lindsborg.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where First Bank Kansas will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the First Bank Kansas will communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from First Bank Kansas in another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of First Bank Kansas and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a First Bank Kansas Account in Lindsborg Branch – 118 North Main Street
There are some things to consider prior to opening the First Bank Kansas account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you select the right account to meet your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to decide what type of account you’d like to have. The most common types are saving accounts, check accounts or money market funds. Each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, and it’s important to understand the distinction prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts can be a useful option to save your money when you don’t need instant acces to the money. They typically have more interest rates than checking accounts, but there may be restrictions on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are ideal when you require regular access to your money. A majority of checking accounts have a debit card that can be used for purchases or withdrawals. However, there could be charges associated with certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you have to access your money frequently then a money market account might not be the best choice.
After you’ve chosen the kind of account you are looking for, you must shop around for the best deal. There are many aspects to think about like interest rates, fees and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate rates from a variety of First Bank Kansas accounts before making a decision.
When you’ve found the right account, it’s time to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in a matter of minutes. You’ll need to provide some personal information, such as your name, address, along with your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit money into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it straight away. Be sure to be aware of your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you have to borrow money, most First Bank Kansas provide options such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
Opening a First Bank Kansas accounts is a simple procedure that will save you time and money over the long term. By doing your research and shopping around, you can find an account that is suitable for your requirements and assists you to achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Bank Kansas Account
You can open a First Bank Kansas account once you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a First Bank Kansas Account in Lindsborg Branch – 118 North Main Street
It may appear like a daunting job, but closing a First Bank Kansas account is actually quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require the most recent First Bank Kansas statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.