Which is the First Bank branch in Burlington North Carolina?
The First Bank branch in Burlington is located at 3214 S. Church St. Burlington, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
First Bank Branch Location in 3214 S. Church St. Burlington, North Carolina
First Bank was established in Jan 1, 1934 and headquartered in 205 S.E. Broad Street Southern Pines, North Carolina 28387. First Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Feb 8, 1935.
3214 S. Church St. Burlington, North Carolina is one of First Bank branch offices located in Burlington North Carolina. First Bank Burlington Branch has been providing services to customers from the time May 1, 2006. You can reach the First Bank Burlington Branch by calling the customer service number (336) 506-1020.
First Bank Burlington Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit First Bank official website www.localfirstbank.com.
First Bank Hours in 3214 S. Church St. Burlington, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
First Bank Address Map in 3214 S. Church St. Burlington, North Carolina
First Bank in 3214 S. Church St. Burlington, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is First Bank Phone Number in 3214 S. Church St. Burlington, North Carolina?
The number for First Bank is (336) 506-1020.
What is First Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of First Bank is www.localfirstbank.com.
What is the Post Code of First Bank in 3214 S. Church St. Burlington, North Carolina?
What Time Does First Bank Open and Close in Burlington Branch – 3214 S. Church St.
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Bank to Another in Burlington Branch – 3214 S. Church St.
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money between First Bank to another in Burlington.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when First Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the First Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds from First Bank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from First Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a First Bank Account in Burlington Branch – 3214 S. Church St.
There are a few things you must know before opening a First Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps to help you open a First Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to determine is the type of First Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of First Bank accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that’s best for you. Do some research and then compare the different First Bank accounts to find the best fit for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a First Bank account, you’ll need gathering the required documents. The majority of First Bank accounts will require some basic information like your name, address, and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents, the next step is to actually start the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone or in person at a branch. When you first open an account, you’ll have to make an initial deposit. This can be a modest amount of money that is like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. It is also important to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening an First Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time and select the best First Bank account for your needs. With a little research and preparation, you can open an account without any tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Bank Account
You can create an First Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. You might also have to prove your identity, like passport, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents, you can open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a First Bank Account in Burlington Branch – 3214 S. Church St.
It can be a real pain to close a First Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact First Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from First Bank that your account has been closed.