Where is the Fifth Third Bank branch in Lincolnwood Illinois?
Its Fifth Third Bank branch in Lincolnwood is located at 6401 North Lincoln Avenue Lincolnwood, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Fifth Third Bank Branch Location in 6401 North Lincoln Avenue Lincolnwood, Illinois
Fifth Third Bank was established in Jan 1, 1865 and headquartered in 38 Fountain Square Plaza Cincinnati, Ohio 45263. Fifth Third Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
6401 North Lincoln Avenue Lincolnwood, Illinois is one of Fifth Third Bank branch offices located in Lincolnwood Illinois. Fifth Third Bank Lincolnwood Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Oct 15, 1955. You can contact this Fifth Third Bank Lincolnwood Branch through customer service phone number (888) 422-6562.
Fifth Third Bank Lincolnwood Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Fifth Third Bank official website www.53.com.
Fifth Third Bank Hours in 6401 North Lincoln Avenue Lincolnwood, Illinois
|Monday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Fifth Third Bank Address Map in 6401 North Lincoln Avenue Lincolnwood, Illinois
Fifth Third Bank in 6401 North Lincoln Avenue Lincolnwood, Illinois (FAQs)
What is Fifth Third Bank Phone Number in 6401 North Lincoln Avenue Lincolnwood, Illinois?
The phone number of Fifth Third Bank is (888) 422-6562.
What is Fifth Third Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Fifth Third Bank is www.53.com.
What is the Post Code of Fifth Third Bank in 6401 North Lincoln Avenue Lincolnwood, Illinois?
What Time Does Fifth Third Bank Open and Close in Lincolnwood Branch – 6401 North Lincoln Avenue
Monday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
Sunday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fifth Third Bank to Another in Lincolnwood Branch – 6401 North Lincoln Avenue
There are a variety of reasons you may require transferring money from Fifth Third Bank within Lincolnwood to another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old Fifth Third Bank account and start an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Fifth Third Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is found in the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the other bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts in the exact same institution. In this case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, after which the money will be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Fifth Third Bank Account in Lincolnwood Branch – 6401 North Lincoln Avenue
There are some things you need to know before opening the Fifth Third Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps so that you can set up the Fifth Third Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to determine is the type of Fifth Third Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Fifth Third Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and look at various Fifth Third Bank accounts to find the one that is best suited to your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the Fifth Third Bank account you’ll need to gather the necessary documents. The majority of Fifth Third Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your name, address, and Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or identification.
After you have the necessary documents The following step will be to actually create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, or in person at a branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount, such as $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws when needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening a Fifth Third Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time and choose the right Fifth Third Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of research and preparation you’ll be able to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fifth Third Bank Account
You can open an Fifth Third Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account on your own. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Fifth Third Bank Account in Lincolnwood Branch – 6401 North Lincoln Avenue
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the Fifth Third Bank account can be quite easy. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need the most recent Fifth Third Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely require your account number and other identifying information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.