Which is the Fifth Third Bank branch in East Lansing Michigan?
This Fifth Third Bank branch in East Lansing is located at 1427 West Saginaw Street East Lansing, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Fifth Third Bank Branch Location in 1427 West Saginaw Street East Lansing, Michigan
Fifth Third Bank was established in Jan 1, 1865 and headquartered in 38 Fountain Square Plaza Cincinnati, Ohio 45263. Fifth Third Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
1427 West Saginaw Street East Lansing, Michigan is one of Fifth Third Bank branch offices in East Lansing Michigan. Fifth Third Bank East Lansing Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach the Fifth Third Bank East Lansing Branch by calling the customer service number .
Fifth Third Bank East Lansing Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Fifth Third Bank official website www.53.com.
Fifth Third Bank Hours in 1427 West Saginaw Street East Lansing, Michigan
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Fifth Third Bank Address Map in 1427 West Saginaw Street East Lansing, Michigan
Fifth Third Bank in 1427 West Saginaw Street East Lansing, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Fifth Third Bank Phone Number in 1427 West Saginaw Street East Lansing, Michigan?
The phone number of Fifth Third Bank is .
What is Fifth Third Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Fifth Third Bank is www.53.com.
What is the Post Code of Fifth Third Bank in 1427 West Saginaw Street East Lansing, Michigan?
What Time Does Fifth Third Bank Open and Close in East Lansing Branch – 1427 West Saginaw Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fifth Third Bank to Another in East Lansing Branch – 1427 West Saginaw Street
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds between Fifth Third Bank to another one in East Lansing.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Fifth Third Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Fifth Third Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Fifth Third Bank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Fifth Third Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Fifth Third Bank Account in East Lansing Branch – 1427 West Saginaw Street
There are some things you must do before you can open the Fifth Third Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the right Fifth Third Bank account. There are numerous Fifth Third Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to do your research before you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Fifth Third Bank account, the next step is to gather all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your money into the account.
Now that you know how to create a Fifth Third Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fifth Third Bank Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having a Fifth Third Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks may require that you be 18 years old, while others may allow the opening of accounts at any age , with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to open an account with Fifth Third Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can be an owner jointly of the account. This gives them the power to keep track of the activity of your account and help you to control your finances with prudence. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and take all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start thinking about opening an Fifth Third Bank account is when you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowances, or any other sources. This gives you a chance to start saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances before you need to use it for more complex financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Fifth Third Bank Account in East Lansing Branch – 1427 West Saginaw Street
It may appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the Fifth Third Bank account can be quite easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll require the most recent Fifth Third Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.