Which is the Fidelity Bank branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
Its Fidelity Bank branch in Edmond is located at 1127 East 2nd St Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Fidelity Bank Branch Location in 1127 East 2nd St Edmond, Oklahoma
Fidelity Bank was established in Jan 1, 1956 and headquartered in 100 East English Street Wichita, Kansas 67202. Fidelity Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Dec 30, 1957.
1127 East 2nd St Edmond, Oklahoma is one of Fidelity Bank branch offices in Edmond Oklahoma. Fidelity Bank Edmond Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jul 18, 2005. Contact the Fidelity Bank Edmond Branch by calling the customer service number (800) 757-0464.
Fidelity Bank Edmond Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Fidelity Bank official website www.fidelitybank.com.
Fidelity Bank Hours in 1127 East 2nd St Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Fidelity Bank Address Map in 1127 East 2nd St Edmond, Oklahoma
Fidelity Bank in 1127 East 2nd St Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Fidelity Bank Phone Number in 1127 East 2nd St Edmond, Oklahoma?
The number for Fidelity Bank is (800) 757-0464.
What is Fidelity Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Fidelity Bank is www.fidelitybank.com.
What is the Post Code of Fidelity Bank in 1127 East 2nd St Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Fidelity Bank Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 1127 East 2nd St
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fidelity Bank to Another in Edmond Branch – 1127 East 2nd St
There are a few different ways to transfer money to Fidelity Bank to another account in Edmond.
1. The most popular method is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where Fidelity Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is the process where Fidelity Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to Fidelity Bank to another. These services are usually instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Fidelity Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Fidelity Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 1127 East 2nd St
There are a few things you need to know before opening a Fidelity Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can set up the Fidelity Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to determine is what type of Fidelity Bank account you want to open. There are numerous types of Fidelity Bank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Conduct some research and look at different Fidelity Bank accounts to find the best fit for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the Fidelity Bank account the next step is to collect the necessary documents. Most Fidelity Bank accounts will require some basic details like your name, address and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have the necessary documents then the second step would be to open the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, and in person, at the branch location. When you first open your account you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening a Fidelity Bank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to take your time to pick the appropriate Fidelity Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little investigation and preparation it is possible to get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fidelity Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having an Fidelity Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old, whereas others allow you to open an account at any time with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and are looking to open a Fidelity Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch the activity of your account and help you control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start considering opening a Fidelity Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job, allowance, or other sources. This gives you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you are required to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Fidelity Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 1127 East 2nd St
It can be a real pain to close an Fidelity Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Fidelity Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Fidelity Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.