Where is Fidelity Bank branch in Edina Minnesota?
The Fidelity Bank branch in Edina is located at 7600 Parklawn Avenue Edina, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
Fidelity Bank Branch Location in 7600 Parklawn Avenue Edina, Minnesota
Fidelity Bank was established in Oct 8, 1970 and headquartered in 7600 Parklawn Avenue Edina, Minnesota 55435. Fidelity Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Oct 8, 1970.
7600 Parklawn Avenue Edina, Minnesota is one of Fidelity Bank branch offices located in Edina Minnesota. Fidelity Bank Edina Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Oct 8, 1970. Contact this Fidelity Bank Edina Branch by calling the customer service number (952) 831-6600.
Fidelity Bank Edina Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Fidelity Bank official website www.fidelitybankmn.com.
Fidelity Bank Hours in 7600 Parklawn Avenue Edina, Minnesota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Fidelity Bank Address Map in 7600 Parklawn Avenue Edina, Minnesota
Fidelity Bank in 7600 Parklawn Avenue Edina, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is Fidelity Bank Phone Number in 7600 Parklawn Avenue Edina, Minnesota?
The phone number of Fidelity Bank is (952) 831-6600.
What is Fidelity Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Fidelity Bank is www.fidelitybankmn.com.
What is the Post Code of Fidelity Bank in 7600 Parklawn Avenue Edina, Minnesota?
What Time Does Fidelity Bank Open and Close in Edina Branch – 7600 Parklawn Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fidelity Bank to Another in Edina Branch – 7600 Parklawn Avenue
There are a few different ways to transfer money to Fidelity Bank to another in Edina.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is when Fidelity Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the Fidelity Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. This typically takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Fidelity Bank in another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Fidelity Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Fidelity Bank Account in Edina Branch – 7600 Parklawn Avenue
There are a few steps you need to do before you can open a Fidelity Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right Fidelity Bank account. There are many different Fidelity Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Fidelity Bank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
After you have all the documents required, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and deposit your money to the account.
Now that you know how to open a Fidelity Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fidelity Bank Account
There is no age limit for having an Fidelity Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old. However, others allow you to open an account at any time with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to open an Fidelity Bank account, make sure you bring a parent or guardian so they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you learn how to control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening a Fidelity Bank account is when you begin to earn income from a part-time job allowance, or other sources. This will give you the chance to begin saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances before you need to use it for more difficult financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Fidelity Bank Account in Edina Branch – 7600 Parklawn Avenue
It can be a real pain to close an Fidelity Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Fidelity Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Fidelity Bank that your account has been shut down.