Where is the Farmers State Bank branch in Lincolnton Georgia?
Its Farmers State Bank branch in Lincolnton is located at U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue Lincolnton, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Farmers State Bank Branch Location in U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue Lincolnton, Georgia
Farmers State Bank was established in Dec 2, 1911 and headquartered in U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue Lincolnton, Georgia 30817. Farmers State Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue Lincolnton, Georgia is one of Farmers State Bank branch offices in Lincolnton Georgia. Farmers State Bank Lincolnton Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. Contact this Farmers State Bank Lincolnton Branch through customer service phone number (706) 359-3131.
Farmers State Bank Lincolnton Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Farmers State Bank official website fsblcww.com.
Farmers State Bank Hours in U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue Lincolnton, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Farmers State Bank Address Map in U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue Lincolnton, Georgia
Farmers State Bank in U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue Lincolnton, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Farmers State Bank Phone Number in U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue Lincolnton, Georgia?
The number for Farmers State Bank is (706) 359-3131.
What is Farmers State Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Farmers State Bank is fsblcww.com.
What is the Post Code of Farmers State Bank in U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue Lincolnton, Georgia?
What Time Does Farmers State Bank Open and Close in Lincolnton Branch – U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Farmers State Bank to Another in Lincolnton Branch – U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money to Farmers State Bank to another one in Lincolnton.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Farmers State Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Farmers State Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between Farmers State Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Farmers State Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Farmers State Bank Account in Lincolnton Branch – U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue
There are a few things you must be aware of before you can create the Farmers State Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the correct Farmers State Bank account. There are many different Farmers State Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to do your research before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the Farmers State Bank account The next step is to collect all the necessary documents. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to open a Farmers State Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Farmers State Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open an Farmers State Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old, while others may allow you to open an account at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and would like to create an Farmers State Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be a joint owner of the account. This gives them the power to keep track of the activity of your account and help you manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and take all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening an Farmers State Bank account is the moment you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowances, or any other source. This gives you a chance to start saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you need to use it for more complex financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Farmers State Bank Account in Lincolnton Branch – U.S. Highway 378 And Ward Avenue
It’s often a pain to close an Farmers State Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Farmers State Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Farmers State Bank that your account has been shut down.