Where is F & M Bank branch in Yukon Oklahoma?
The F & M Bank branch in Yukon is located at 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
F & M Bank Branch Location in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
F & M Bank was established in Jan 1, 1902 and headquartered in 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma 73012. F & M Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma is one of F & M Bank branch offices located in Yukon Oklahoma. F & M Bank Yukon Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. Contact this F & M Bank Yukon Branch by calling the customer service number .
F & M Bank Yukon Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to F & M Bank official website www.fmbankok.com.
F & M Bank Hours in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
F & M Bank Address Map in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
F & M Bank in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is F & M Bank Phone Number in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma?
The number for F & M Bank is .
What is F & M Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of F & M Bank is www.fmbankok.com.
What is the Post Code of F & M Bank in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma?
What Time Does F & M Bank Open and Close in Yukon Branch – 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from F & M Bank to Another in Yukon Branch – 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard
There are many ways to transfer funds between F & M Bank to another one in Yukon.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is when F & M Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the F & M Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from F & M Bank to another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of F & M Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a F & M Bank Account in Yukon Branch – 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard
There are some important points you should know prior to opening the F & M Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you choose the best account for your needs , and avoid any mistakes.
The first step is to choose the type of account you want. The most commonly used kinds are saving accounts, check accounts and money market accounts. Each type has its own set of benefits and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the difference before making a decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful way to keep your cash if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They usually offer more yields than check accounts however, there may be restrictions on how often you can access your money.
Checking accounts are ideal when you require regular access to your funds. The majority of checking accounts include a debit card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, for instance, making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have stricter withdrawal restrictions. If you need to access your money frequently then a money market account may not be the best option.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account that you would like to have, you need to search for the best deal. There are a number of aspects to think about, such as interest rates, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate rates from a variety of F & M Bank accounts prior to making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and is usually completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll have to provide specific information about yourself, including your address, name, and Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account to open it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it immediately. Be sure to keep an eye on your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you have to borrow money, most F & M Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
The process of opening an F & M Bank accounts is a quick process that can help you save time and money in the long run. Through research and comparing accounts for an account that is suitable for your requirements and will help you achieve the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a F & M Bank Account
You can create a F & M Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the required documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a F & M Bank Account in Yukon Branch – 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing a F & M Bank account can be quite easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require the current F & M Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.