Where is F & M Bank branch in Yukon Oklahoma?
Its F & M Bank branch in Yukon is located at 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
F & M Bank Branch Location in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
F & M Bank was established in Jan 1, 1902 and headquartered in 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma 73012. F & M Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma is one of F & M Bank branch offices located in Yukon Oklahoma. F & M Bank Yukon Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can contact the F & M Bank Yukon Branch via customer service number .
F & M Bank Yukon Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking go to F & M Bank official website www.fmbankok.com.
F & M Bank Hours in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
F & M Bank Address Map in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
F & M Bank in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is F & M Bank Phone Number in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma?
The number for F & M Bank is .
What is F & M Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for F & M Bank is www.fmbankok.com.
What is the Post Code of F & M Bank in 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma?
What Time Does F & M Bank Open and Close in Yukon Branch – 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from F & M Bank to Another in Yukon Branch – 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard
There are many reasons why you could require transferring money from F & M Bank within Yukon to another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current F & M Bank account and create an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online F & M Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. It could be called something different depending on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the other bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click send or check.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts at the exact same institution. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes after which the funds will typically be accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a F & M Bank Account in Yukon Branch – 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard
There are a few things you must do before you can open an F & M Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate F & M Bank account. There are a variety of F & M Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an F & M Bank account The next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes only a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application and then deposit the cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to open a F & M Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a F & M Bank Account
You can open a F & M Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a F & M Bank Account in Yukon Branch – 11000 Surrey Hills Boulevard
It can be a real hassle to shut down a F & M Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact F & M Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from F & M Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.