Where is the F & M Bank branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
The F & M Bank branch in Edmond is located at 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
F & M Bank Branch Location in 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma
F & M Bank was established in Jan 1, 1902 and headquartered in 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma 73012. F & M Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma is one of F & M Bank branch offices in Edmond Oklahoma. F & M Bank Edmond Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. You can contact this F & M Bank Edmond Branch via customer service number .
F & M Bank Edmond Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking you can visit F & M Bank official website www.fmbankok.com.
F & M Bank Hours in 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
F & M Bank Address Map in 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma
F & M Bank in 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is F & M Bank Phone Number in 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma?
The phone number of F & M Bank is .
What is F & M Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for F & M Bank is www.fmbankok.com.
What is the Post Code of F & M Bank in 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does F & M Bank Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 17100 North May Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from F & M Bank to Another in Edmond Branch – 17100 North May Ave
There are several ways to transfer money to F & M Bank to another one in Edmond.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the F & M Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the F & M Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between F & M Bank into another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of F & M Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a F & M Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 17100 North May Ave
There are a few things you must know before opening an F & M Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps to help you open the F & M Bank account with ease.
The first thing to determine is what kind of F & M Bank account you want to open. There are a variety of F & M Bank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that’s best for you. Research and then compare the various F & M Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your needs.
After you’ve selected a F & M Bank account then you’ll need to collect the required documents. The majority of F & M Bank accounts require basic details like your name, address and Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or proof of identification.
Once you have all required documents, the following step will be to actually open the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone or in person at a branch location. When you first open the account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. This can be a modest amount of money that is like $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making a F & M Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time and select the best F & M Bank account that meets your requirements. If you do a little investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a F & M Bank Account
You can start a F & M Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you are at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. Once you have all the documents required and documents, you can start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a F & M Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 17100 North May Ave
It’s often a hassle to shut down a F & M Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact F & M Bank and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from F & M Bank that your account has been shut down.