Where is the F & M Bank branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
Its F & M Bank branch in Edmond is located at 121 East Waterloo Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
F & M Bank Branch Location in 121 East Waterloo Edmond, Oklahoma
F & M Bank was established in Jan 1, 1902 and headquartered in 17100 North May Ave Edmond, Oklahoma 73012. F & M Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
121 East Waterloo Edmond, Oklahoma is one of F & M Bank branch offices located in Edmond Oklahoma. F & M Bank Edmond Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach the F & M Bank Edmond Branch via customer service number .
F & M Bank Edmond Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to F & M Bank official website www.fmbankok.com.
F & M Bank Hours in 121 East Waterloo Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
F & M Bank Address Map in 121 East Waterloo Edmond, Oklahoma
F & M Bank Address Map in 121 East Waterloo Edmond, Oklahoma
F & M Bank in 121 East Waterloo Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is F & M Bank Phone Number in 121 East Waterloo Edmond, Oklahoma?
The number for F & M Bank is .
What is F & M Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for F & M Bank is www.fmbankok.com.
What is the Post Code of F & M Bank in 121 East Waterloo Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does F & M Bank Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 121 East Waterloo
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from F & M Bank to Another in Edmond Branch – 121 East Waterloo
There are several ways to transfer money from F & M Bank to another in Edmond.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is where the F & M Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the F & M Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to F & M Bank to another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from F & M Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a F & M Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 121 East Waterloo
There are some things you must know before opening an F & M Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you open the F & M Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is the type of F & M Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of F & M Bank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and compare various F & M Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your requirements.
After you’ve selected an F & M Bank account then you’ll need to collect the necessary documents. The majority of F & M Bank accounts will require basic details like your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the second step would be to create the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone and in person, at the branch location. When you open an account, you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals when needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening a F & M Bank account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to take your time to select the best F & M Bank account that meets your requirements. If you do a little study and planning it is possible to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a F & M Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having an F & M Bank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old. However, other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any age , with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to start an F & M Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and take all the decisions on your own.
The best time to start contemplating opening a F & M Bank account is when you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or another sources. This gives you the chance to begin saving and learning about managing your cash before you are required to use it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a F & M Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 121 East Waterloo
It could seem like a daunting task however, closing the F & M Bank account can be quite easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have your current F & M Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to request your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.