Which is the Essa Bank & Trust branch in East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania?
The Essa Bank & Trust branch in East Stroudsburg is located at 695 North Courtland St East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Essa Bank & Trust Branch Location in 695 North Courtland St East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Essa Bank & Trust was established in Jan 1, 1916 and headquartered in 200 Palmer Street Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania 18360. Essa Bank & Trust became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 30, 1947.
695 North Courtland St East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania is one of Essa Bank & Trust branch offices in East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania. Essa Bank & Trust East Stroudsburg Branch has provided service to these customers since Aug 26, 1999. You can reach the Essa Bank & Trust East Stroudsburg Branch by calling the customer service number (610) 691-2233.
Essa Bank & Trust East Stroudsburg Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Essa Bank & Trust official website www.essabank.com.
Essa Bank & Trust Hours in 695 North Courtland St East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Essa Bank & Trust Address Map in 695 North Courtland St East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Essa Bank & Trust in 695 North Courtland St East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Essa Bank & Trust Phone Number in 695 North Courtland St East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania?
The number for Essa Bank & Trust is (610) 691-2233.
What is Essa Bank & Trust Online Banking Website?
Official website for Essa Bank & Trust is www.essabank.com.
What is the Post Code of Essa Bank & Trust in 695 North Courtland St East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Essa Bank & Trust Open and Close in East Stroudsburg Branch – 695 North Courtland St
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Essa Bank & Trust to Another in East Stroudsburg Branch – 695 North Courtland St
There are a few different ways to transfer money from Essa Bank & Trust to another one in East Stroudsburg.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Essa Bank & Trust will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the Essa Bank & Trust will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money to Essa Bank & Trust in another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Essa Bank & Trust and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Essa Bank & Trust Account in East Stroudsburg Branch – 695 North Courtland St
There are some important points you should know before you open the Essa Bank & Trust account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you choose the right account to meet your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to decide what type of account you’d like to have. The most popular kinds are the savings account, checking accounts or money market funds. Each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, and it’s important to understand the differences before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a great option to save your money even if you don’t require immediate acces to the money. They typically have greater yields than check accounts but there could be limitations on the frequency at which you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your cash. Most checking accounts come with an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there could be fees for certain transactions, like using an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds frequently, a money market account may not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you are looking for, you must shop around for the best deal. There are a number of aspects to think about including interest rates, fees, and minimum balance requirements. It’s crucial to look at offers from multiple Essa Bank & Trust accounts before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your name, address, and Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit money into the account to create it.
When your account is opened You can begin using it immediately. Be sure to keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you have to borrow money, most Essa Bank & Trust offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft security.
The process of opening a Essa Bank & Trust accounts is a simple procedure that will help you save time and money over the long term. If you do your homework and comparing accounts to find an account that meets your requirements and assists you to meet the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Essa Bank & Trust Account
You can create a Essa Bank & Trust account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Essa Bank & Trust Account in East Stroudsburg Branch – 695 North Courtland St
It could appear like a daunting job, but closing the Essa Bank & Trust account can be simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Take your documents. You will need to have the current Essa Bank & Trust statement as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.