Which is the Edmonton State Bank branch in Edmonton Kentucky?
This Edmonton State Bank branch in Edmonton is located at 118 Main Street Edmonton, Kentucky.
Table of Contents
Edmonton State Bank Branch Location in 118 Main Street Edmonton, Kentucky
Edmonton State Bank was established in Mar 17, 1899 and headquartered in 909 West Main Street Glasgow, Kentucky 42141. Edmonton State Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
118 Main Street Edmonton, Kentucky is one of Edmonton State Bank branch offices in Edmonton Kentucky. Edmonton State Bank Edmonton Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach this Edmonton State Bank Edmonton Branch by calling the customer service number (270) 432-3231.
Edmonton State Bank Edmonton Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking go to Edmonton State Bank official website www.edmontonstatebank.com.
Edmonton State Bank Hours in 118 Main Street Edmonton, Kentucky
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Edmonton State Bank Address Map in 118 Main Street Edmonton, Kentucky
Edmonton State Bank in 118 Main Street Edmonton, Kentucky (FAQs)
What is Edmonton State Bank Phone Number in 118 Main Street Edmonton, Kentucky?
The number for Edmonton State Bank is (270) 432-3231.
What is Edmonton State Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Edmonton State Bank is www.edmontonstatebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Edmonton State Bank in 118 Main Street Edmonton, Kentucky?
What Time Does Edmonton State Bank Open and Close in Edmonton Branch – 118 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Edmonton State Bank to Another in Edmonton Branch – 118 Main Street
There are a variety of reasons you may have to transfer funds from Edmonton State Bank within Edmonton in another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your previous Edmonton State Bank account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. Whatever the reason, it’s fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Edmonton State Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds and making payment. This could be called different depending on the bank you use however it is accessible from the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit send or check.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts of the same bank. In that case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds will typically be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Edmonton State Bank Account in Edmonton Branch – 118 Main Street
There are a few steps you need to complete before opening an Edmonton State Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the appropriate Edmonton State Bank account. There are many different Edmonton State Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Edmonton State Bank account The next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is simple and takes only about a minute. All you need to do is fill out an application and deposit your cash in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to create a Edmonton State Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Edmonton State Bank Account
You can open an Edmonton State Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you be at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Edmonton State Bank Account in Edmonton Branch – 118 Main Street
It’s a big hassle to shut down a Edmonton State Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Edmonton State Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Edmonton State Bank that your account has been closed.