Where is the Eastern Bank branch in East Wareham Massachusetts?
This Eastern Bank branch in East Wareham is located at 3003 Cranberry Highway East Wareham, Massachusetts.
Table of Contents
Eastern Bank Branch Location in 3003 Cranberry Highway East Wareham, Massachusetts
Eastern Bank was established in Oct 19, 1989 and headquartered in 265 Franklin Street Boston, Massachusetts 02110. Eastern Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Oct 19, 1989.
3003 Cranberry Highway East Wareham, Massachusetts is one of Eastern Bank branch offices in East Wareham Massachusetts. Eastern Bank East Wareham Branch has been providing services to these customers since Aug 14, 1995. Contact the Eastern Bank East Wareham Branch by calling the customer service number (508) 291-0908.
Eastern Bank East Wareham Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Eastern Bank official website www.easternbank.com.
Eastern Bank Hours in 3003 Cranberry Highway East Wareham, Massachusetts
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Eastern Bank Address Map in 3003 Cranberry Highway East Wareham, Massachusetts
Eastern Bank in 3003 Cranberry Highway East Wareham, Massachusetts (FAQs)
What is Eastern Bank Phone Number in 3003 Cranberry Highway East Wareham, Massachusetts?
The phone number of Eastern Bank is (508) 291-0908.
What is Eastern Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Eastern Bank is www.easternbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Eastern Bank in 3003 Cranberry Highway East Wareham, Massachusetts?
What Time Does Eastern Bank Open and Close in East Wareham Branch – 3003 Cranberry Highway
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Eastern Bank to Another in East Wareham Branch – 3003 Cranberry Highway
There are several methods to transfer money to Eastern Bank to another in East Wareham.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Eastern Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Eastern Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Eastern Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Eastern Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Eastern Bank Account in East Wareham Branch – 3003 Cranberry Highway
There are a few things you need to know before opening a Eastern Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps so that you can open an Eastern Bank account with ease.
The first thing to determine is the type of Eastern Bank account you’d like to create. There are many different types of Eastern Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Do some research and compare different Eastern Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Eastern Bank account then you’ll need to collect the required documents. The majority of Eastern Bank accounts will require basic details like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or identification.
After you have the necessary documents, the second step would be to open the account. This can be done online by phone, online, and in person, at a branch. When you first open an account, you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money like $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making an Eastern Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time and pick the appropriate Eastern Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of study and planning you’ll be able to open an account without any stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Eastern Bank Account
You can create an Eastern Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Eastern Bank Account in East Wareham Branch – 3003 Cranberry Highway
It may appear like a daunting job, but closing the Eastern Bank accounts is easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You will need to have the latest Eastern Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.