Which is the East West Bank branch in Seattle Washington?
This East West Bank branch in Seattle is located at 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110 Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
East West Bank Branch Location in 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110 Seattle, Washington
East West Bank was established in Jan 1, 1972 and headquartered in 135 N. Los Robles Avenue, 7th Floor Pasadena, California 91101. East West Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 2, 1973.
9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110 Seattle, Washington is one of East West Bank branch offices in Seattle Washington. East West Bank Seattle Branch has been providing services to these customers since May 15, 1990. Contact this East West Bank Seattle Branch via customer service number (206) 525-8118.
East West Bank Seattle Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit East West Bank official website www.eastwestbank.com.
East West Bank Hours in 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110 Seattle, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
East West Bank Address Map in 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110 Seattle, Washington
East West Bank in 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110 Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is East West Bank Phone Number in 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110 Seattle, Washington?
The phone number of East West Bank is (206) 525-8118.
What is East West Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of East West Bank is www.eastwestbank.com.
What is the Post Code of East West Bank in 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110 Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does East West Bank Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from East West Bank to Another in Seattle Branch – 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110
There are many methods to transfer funds between East West Bank to another one in Seattle.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where East West Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the East West Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This typically takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from East West Bank to another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also take cash out of East West Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a East West Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110
There are a few things you need to do before you can open the East West Bank account. First, you have to do is select the correct East West Bank account. There are many different East West Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
After you’ve selected an East West Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is simple and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start an East West Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a East West Bank Account
You can open an East West Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you’re at 18 to open an account for yourself. Some banks will permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a East West Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 9709 Third Avenue, N.E. Suite 110
It may seem like a daunting task however, closing a East West Bank account can be simple. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require the most recent East West Bank statement and a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.