Where is East West Bank branch in El Monte California?
Its East West Bank branch in El Monte is located at 9550 Flair Drive El Monte, California.
Table of Contents
East West Bank Branch Location in 9550 Flair Drive El Monte, California
East West Bank was established in Jan 1, 1972 and headquartered in 135 N. Los Robles Avenue, 7th Floor Pasadena, California 91101. East West Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 2, 1973.
9550 Flair Drive El Monte, California is one of East West Bank branch offices in El Monte California. East West Bank El Monte Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Apr 25, 1996. Contact the East West Bank El Monte Branch by calling the customer service number (626) 582-8050.
East West Bank El Monte Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit East West Bank official website www.eastwestbank.com.
East West Bank Hours in 9550 Flair Drive El Monte, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
East West Bank Address Map in 9550 Flair Drive El Monte, California
East West Bank in 9550 Flair Drive El Monte, California (FAQs)
What is East West Bank Phone Number in 9550 Flair Drive El Monte, California?
The number for East West Bank is (626) 582-8050.
What is East West Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of East West Bank is www.eastwestbank.com.
What is the Post Code of East West Bank in 9550 Flair Drive El Monte, California?
What Time Does East West Bank Open and Close in El Monte Branch – 9550 Flair Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from East West Bank to Another in El Monte Branch – 9550 Flair Drive
There are several ways to transfer funds to East West Bank to another in El Monte.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where East West Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is the process where East West Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from East West Bank into another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from East West Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a East West Bank Account in El Monte Branch – 9550 Flair Drive
There are some things you need to know before opening an East West Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you open a East West Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to determine is what kind of East West Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of East West Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Do some research and then compare the different East West Bank accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a East West Bank account, the next step is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of East West Bank accounts require basic details like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents, the next step is to actually create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, as well as in-person at the branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll need to make an initial deposit. This can be a modest amount of money that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making an East West Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time to select the best East West Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation it is possible to create an account with no stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a East West Bank Account
You can start a East West Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you be 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the documents required, you can start a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a East West Bank Account in El Monte Branch – 9550 Flair Drive
It could seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an East West Bank accounts is quite easy. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need your most recent East West Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number and other identifiable information. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.