Where is Dime Bank branch in East Lyme Connecticut?
This Dime Bank branch in East Lyme is located at 18 Chesterfield Road East Lyme, Connecticut.
Table of Contents
Dime Bank Branch Location in 18 Chesterfield Road East Lyme, Connecticut
Dime Bank was established in Jan 1, 1869 and headquartered in 290 Salem Turnpike Norwich, Connecticut 06360. Dime Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jul 1, 1960.
18 Chesterfield Road East Lyme, Connecticut is one of Dime Bank branch offices located in East Lyme Connecticut. Dime Bank East Lyme Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Dec 13, 1999. Contact this Dime Bank East Lyme Branch through customer service phone number .
Dime Bank East Lyme Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Dime Bank official website www.dime-bank.com.
Dime Bank Hours in 18 Chesterfield Road East Lyme, Connecticut
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Dime Bank Address Map in 18 Chesterfield Road East Lyme, Connecticut
Dime Bank in 18 Chesterfield Road East Lyme, Connecticut (FAQs)
What is Dime Bank Phone Number in 18 Chesterfield Road East Lyme, Connecticut?
The phone number of Dime Bank is .
What is Dime Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Dime Bank is www.dime-bank.com.
What is the Post Code of Dime Bank in 18 Chesterfield Road East Lyme, Connecticut?
What Time Does Dime Bank Open and Close in East Lyme Branch – 18 Chesterfield Road
Monday (Open 24 hours)
Tuesday (Open 24 hours)
Wednesday (Open 24 hours)
Thursday (Open 24 hours)
Friday (Open 24 hours)
Saturday (Open 24 hours)
Sunday (Open 24 hours)
How to Transfer Money from Dime Bank to Another in East Lyme Branch – 18 Chesterfield Road
There are many ways to transfer funds between Dime Bank to another one in East Lyme.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Dime Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Dime Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds from Dime Bank in another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Dime Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Dime Bank Account in East Lyme Branch – 18 Chesterfield Road
There are some things you must do before you can open a Dime Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Dime Bank account. There are a variety of Dime Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Dime Bank account then the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes just a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application and then deposit the funds to the account.
Now that you know how to create an Dime Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Dime Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open a Dime Bank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old, while others may allow you to open an account at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to create a Dime Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can become an owner jointly of the account. This gives them the power to keep track of the activity of your account and help you manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The best time to start thinking about opening an Dime Bank account is when you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowances, or any other source. This gives you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn about managing your cash before you are required to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Dime Bank Account in East Lyme Branch – 18 Chesterfield Road
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing an Dime Bank account can be quite easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need your most recent Dime Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely request your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.