Which is the Dieterich Bank branch in Effingham Illinois?
The Dieterich Bank branch in Effingham is located at 300 Sur Woods Drive Effingham, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Dieterich Bank Branch Location in 300 Sur Woods Drive Effingham, Illinois
Dieterich Bank was established in Jan 1, 1909 and headquartered in 300 Sur Woods Drive Effingham, Illinois 62401. Dieterich Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
300 Sur Woods Drive Effingham, Illinois is one of Dieterich Bank branch offices in Effingham Illinois. Dieterich Bank Effingham Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 1, 1909. You can reach the Dieterich Bank Effingham Branch via customer service number (217) 925-2265.
Dieterich Bank Effingham Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Dieterich Bank official website www.dieterichbank.com.
Dieterich Bank Hours in 300 Sur Woods Drive Effingham, Illinois
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Dieterich Bank Address Map in 300 Sur Woods Drive Effingham, Illinois
Dieterich Bank in 300 Sur Woods Drive Effingham, Illinois (FAQs)
What is Dieterich Bank Phone Number in 300 Sur Woods Drive Effingham, Illinois?
The phone number of Dieterich Bank is (217) 925-2265.
What is Dieterich Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Dieterich Bank is www.dieterichbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Dieterich Bank in 300 Sur Woods Drive Effingham, Illinois?
What Time Does Dieterich Bank Open and Close in Effingham Branch – 300 Sur Woods Drive
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Dieterich Bank to Another in Effingham Branch – 300 Sur Woods Drive
There are several methods to transfer funds to Dieterich Bank to another account in Effingham.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Dieterich Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Dieterich Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from Dieterich Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Dieterich Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Dieterich Bank Account in Effingham Branch – 300 Sur Woods Drive
There are some things you must know before opening an Dieterich Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can open an Dieterich Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to decide is what type of Dieterich Bank account you want to open. There are numerous types of Dieterich Bank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Do some research and compare different Dieterich Bank accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the Dieterich Bank account, the next step is gathering the necessary documents. Most Dieterich Bank accounts will require some basic information like your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the next step is to open the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, or in person at a branch. When you first open the account you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. This can be a modest amount of money like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening an Dieterich Bank account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to be patient and select the best Dieterich Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation it is possible to create an account with no stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Dieterich Bank Account
You can open a Dieterich Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Dieterich Bank Account in Effingham Branch – 300 Sur Woods Drive
It can be a real pain to close an Dieterich Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Dieterich Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Dieterich Bank the account is closed.