Where is Dacotah Bank branch in Aberdeen South Dakota?
The Dacotah Bank branch in Aberdeen is located at 3312 6th Ave Se Aberdeen, South Dakota.
Table of Contents
Dacotah Bank Branch Location in 3312 6th Ave Se Aberdeen, South Dakota
Dacotah Bank was established in Apr 30, 1955 and headquartered in 308 South Main Street Aberdeen, South Dakota 57401. Dacotah Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Apr 30, 1955.
3312 6th Ave Se Aberdeen, South Dakota is one of Dacotah Bank branch offices in Aberdeen South Dakota. Dacotah Bank Aberdeen Branch has provided service to these customers since Jun 21, 1999. You can contact the Dacotah Bank Aberdeen Branch via customer service number (605) 225-1300.
Dacotah Bank Aberdeen Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Dacotah Bank official website www.dacotahbank.com.
Dacotah Bank Hours in 3312 6th Ave Se Aberdeen, South Dakota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Dacotah Bank Address Map in 3312 6th Ave Se Aberdeen, South Dakota
Dacotah Bank in 3312 6th Ave Se Aberdeen, South Dakota (FAQs)
What is Dacotah Bank Phone Number in 3312 6th Ave Se Aberdeen, South Dakota?
The phone number of Dacotah Bank is (605) 225-1300.
What is Dacotah Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Dacotah Bank is www.dacotahbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Dacotah Bank in 3312 6th Ave Se Aberdeen, South Dakota?
What Time Does Dacotah Bank Open and Close in Aberdeen Branch – 3312 6th Ave Se
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Dacotah Bank to Another in Aberdeen Branch – 3312 6th Ave Se
There are many ways to transfer money between Dacotah Bank to another one in Aberdeen.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is when Dacotah Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Dacotah Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Dacotah Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Dacotah Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Dacotah Bank Account in Aberdeen Branch – 3312 6th Ave Se
There are a few things you must do before you can open an Dacotah Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct Dacotah Bank account. There are a variety of Dacotah Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Dacotah Bank account The next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and only takes less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a Dacotah Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Dacotah Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open a Dacotah Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to create a Dacotah Bank account, make sure you bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening a Dacotah Bank account is when you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowances, or any other source. This will give you the opportunity to start saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you need to use it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Dacotah Bank Account in Aberdeen Branch – 3312 6th Ave Se
It’s often a pain to close a Dacotah Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Dacotah Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Dacotah Bank the account is closed.