Where is Crossfirst Bank branch in Leawood Kansas?
The Crossfirst Bank branch in Leawood is located at 4707 West 135th Street Leawood, Kansas.
Table of Contents
Crossfirst Bank Branch Location in 4707 West 135th Street Leawood, Kansas
Crossfirst Bank was established in Oct 1, 2007 and headquartered in 11440 Tomahawk Creek Parkway Leawood, Kansas 66211. Crossfirst Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Oct 1, 2007.
4707 West 135th Street Leawood, Kansas is one of Crossfirst Bank branch offices in Leawood Kansas. Crossfirst Bank Leawood Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. You can contact the Crossfirst Bank Leawood Branch through customer service phone number .
Crossfirst Bank Leawood Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Crossfirst Bank official website www.crossfirstbank.com.
Crossfirst Bank Hours in 4707 West 135th Street Leawood, Kansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Crossfirst Bank Address Map in 4707 West 135th Street Leawood, Kansas
Crossfirst Bank in 4707 West 135th Street Leawood, Kansas (FAQs)
What is Crossfirst Bank Phone Number in 4707 West 135th Street Leawood, Kansas?
The phone number of Crossfirst Bank is .
What is Crossfirst Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Crossfirst Bank is www.crossfirstbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Crossfirst Bank in 4707 West 135th Street Leawood, Kansas?
What Time Does Crossfirst Bank Open and Close in Leawood Branch – 4707 West 135th Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Crossfirst Bank to Another in Leawood Branch – 4707 West 135th Street
There are a few different methods to transfer money between Crossfirst Bank to another one in Leawood.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Crossfirst Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Crossfirst Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Crossfirst Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Crossfirst Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Crossfirst Bank Account in Leawood Branch – 4707 West 135th Street
There are a few steps you need to be aware of before you can create a Crossfirst Bank account. The first thing to do is select the appropriate Crossfirst Bank account. There are numerous Crossfirst Bank accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Crossfirst Bank account, the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
After you have all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the funds into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Crossfirst Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Crossfirst Bank Account
You can open a Crossfirst Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents, you can start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Crossfirst Bank Account in Leawood Branch – 4707 West 135th Street
It’s a big trouble to close a Crossfirst Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Crossfirst Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Crossfirst Bank the account is closed.