Where is the Crescom Bank branch in Tabor City North Carolina?
The Crescom Bank branch in Tabor City is located at 105 Hickman Road Tabor City, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
Crescom Bank Branch Location in 105 Hickman Road Tabor City, North Carolina
Crescom Bank was established in Jul 2, 2001 and headquartered in 288 Meeting Street Charleston, South Carolina 29401. Crescom Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jul 2, 2001.
105 Hickman Road Tabor City, North Carolina is one of Crescom Bank branch offices in Tabor City North Carolina. Crescom Bank Tabor City Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Sep 2, 1997. Contact this Crescom Bank Tabor City Branch via customer service number (855) 273-7266.
Crescom Bank Tabor City Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking go to Crescom Bank official website www.haveanicebank.com.
Crescom Bank Hours in 105 Hickman Road Tabor City, North Carolina
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
Crescom Bank Address Map in 105 Hickman Road Tabor City, North Carolina
Crescom Bank in 105 Hickman Road Tabor City, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is Crescom Bank Phone Number in 105 Hickman Road Tabor City, North Carolina?
The number for Crescom Bank is (855) 273-7266.
What is Crescom Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Crescom Bank is www.haveanicebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Crescom Bank in 105 Hickman Road Tabor City, North Carolina?
What Time Does Crescom Bank Open and Close in Tabor City Branch – 105 Hickman Road
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Crescom Bank to Another in Tabor City Branch – 105 Hickman Road
There are many reasons why you could have to transfer funds from Crescom Bank in Tabor City in another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old Crescom Bank account and start an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Crescom Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money or making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use, but it will be accessible from the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts in the same bank. In this case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the money will be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Crescom Bank Account in Tabor City Branch – 105 Hickman Road
There are a few steps you should be aware of before you can create the Crescom Bank account. The first thing to do is select the right Crescom Bank account. There are numerous Crescom Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Crescom Bank account, the next step is gathering all the documents you need. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up your account.
After you have all the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start an Crescom Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Crescom Bank Account
You can create an Crescom Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you’re at 18 to create an account on your own. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Crescom Bank Account in Tabor City Branch – 105 Hickman Road
It’s a big pain to close an Crescom Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Crescom Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Crescom Bank the account is closed.