Where is the Country Club Bank branch in Leawood Kansas?
This Country Club Bank branch in Leawood is located at 13451 Briar Street Leawood, Kansas.
Table of Contents
Country Club Bank Branch Location in 13451 Briar Street Leawood, Kansas
Country Club Bank was established in Dec 2, 1905 and headquartered in One Ward Parkway Kansas City, Missouri 64112. Country Club Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
13451 Briar Street Leawood, Kansas is one of Country Club Bank branch offices in Leawood Kansas. Country Club Bank Leawood Branch has provided service to customers from the time Feb 9, 2006. You can reach this Country Club Bank Leawood Branch via customer service number (816) 360-8603.
Country Club Bank Leawood Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Country Club Bank official website www.countryclubbank.com.
Country Club Bank Hours in 13451 Briar Street Leawood, Kansas
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
Country Club Bank Address Map in 13451 Briar Street Leawood, Kansas
Country Club Bank in 13451 Briar Street Leawood, Kansas (FAQs)
What is Country Club Bank Phone Number in 13451 Briar Street Leawood, Kansas?
The number for Country Club Bank is (816) 360-8603.
What is Country Club Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Country Club Bank is www.countryclubbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Country Club Bank in 13451 Briar Street Leawood, Kansas?
What Time Does Country Club Bank Open and Close in Leawood Branch – 13451 Briar Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Country Club Bank to Another in Leawood Branch – 13451 Briar Street
There are a few different methods to transfer money between Country Club Bank to another account in Leawood.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Country Club Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Country Club Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Country Club Bank in another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also take cash out of Country Club Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Country Club Bank Account in Leawood Branch – 13451 Briar Street
There are a few things you should know prior to opening a Country Club Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can set up an Country Club Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of Country Club Bank account you’d like to create. There are a variety of Country Club Bank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Research and then compare the different Country Club Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Country Club Bank account then your next task is gathering the required documents. Most Country Club Bank accounts will require basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
After you have required documents, the following step will be to actually create the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, as well as in-person at a branch location. When you first open your account you’ll have to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount, such as $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making an Country Club Bank account is a simple process, however it’s crucial to take your time to choose the right Country Club Bank account to meet your requirements. With a little study and planning it is possible to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Country Club Bank Account
There isn’t a set age for opening an Country Club Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old, while others may allow the opening of accounts at any age , with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to create a Country Club Bank account, make sure you bring a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you manage your finances responsibly. When you turn 18, you’ll be able to assume full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start considering opening a Country Club Bank account is when you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or another source. This will give you a chance to start building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances before you are required to use it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Country Club Bank Account in Leawood Branch – 13451 Briar Street
It can be a real hassle to shut down a Country Club Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Country Club Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Country Club Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.