Where is Community State Bank branch in Des Moines Iowa?
The Community State Bank branch in Des Moines is located at 1401 E Euclid Ave Des Moines, Iowa.
Table of Contents
Community State Bank Branch Location in 1401 E Euclid Ave Des Moines, Iowa
Community State Bank was established in Jul 15, 1960 and headquartered in 817 North Ankeny Boulevard Ankeny, Iowa 50023. Community State Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jul 15, 1960.
1401 E Euclid Ave Des Moines, Iowa is one of Community State Bank branch offices located in Des Moines Iowa. Community State Bank Des Moines Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Apr 30, 1963. You can reach the Community State Bank Des Moines Branch through customer service phone number (515) 331-3100.
Community State Bank Des Moines Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Community State Bank official website www.bankcsb.com.
Community State Bank Hours in 1401 E Euclid Ave Des Moines, Iowa
|Monday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Community State Bank Address Map in 1401 E Euclid Ave Des Moines, Iowa
Community State Bank Address Map in 1401 E Euclid Ave Des Moines, Iowa
Community State Bank in 1401 E Euclid Ave Des Moines, Iowa (FAQs)
What is Community State Bank Phone Number in 1401 E Euclid Ave Des Moines, Iowa?
The number for Community State Bank is (515) 331-3100.
What is Community State Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Community State Bank is www.bankcsb.com.
What is the Post Code of Community State Bank in 1401 E Euclid Ave Des Moines, Iowa?
What Time Does Community State Bank Open and Close in Des Moines Branch – 1401 E Euclid Ave
Monday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Community State Bank to Another in Des Moines Branch – 1401 E Euclid Ave
There are several ways that you can transfer funds from Community State Bank to another in Des Moines.
1. The most common way is to use wire transfers. This is where the Community State Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Community State Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from Community State Bank into another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Community State Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Community State Bank Account in Des Moines Branch – 1401 E Euclid Ave
There are some points you should know prior to opening a Community State Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process so that you can choose the most appropriate account to meet your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
The first step is to decide what type of account you want. The most commonly used types include savings accounts, checking accounts and money market accounts. Each type has distinct advantages and drawbacks, and it’s crucial to comprehend the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a great place to store your money even if you don’t require immediate acces to the money. They typically have greater interest rates than checking accounts, but there could be limitations on how often you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are great when you require regular access to your money. Most checking accounts come with an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there could be fees associated with certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you need to access your funds often then a money market account might not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account that you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best deal. There are many factors to consider including interest rates, fees and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare the offers of several Community State Bank accounts prior to making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to sign in. The process is relatively easy and is usually completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your address, name, as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to pay a deposit into the account in order to open it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it immediately. Just be sure to monitor your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you have to take out a loan, many Community State Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
The process of opening a Community State Bank account is a straightforward procedure that will help you save time and cash in the end. By doing your research and comparing accounts, you can find the account that best suits your needs and helps you reach your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Community State Bank Account
You can create an Community State Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Community State Bank Account in Des Moines Branch – 1401 E Euclid Ave
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing the Community State Bank accounts is easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You will need to have the most recent Community State Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may require your account number as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.