Which is the Community First Bank branch in Sebeka Minnesota?
The Community First Bank branch in Sebeka is located at 115 Minnesota Avenue West Sebeka, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
Community First Bank Branch Location in 115 Minnesota Avenue West Sebeka, Minnesota
Community First Bank was established in Sep 1, 1898 and headquartered in 21 Main St Ne Menahga, Minnesota 56464. Community First Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
115 Minnesota Avenue West Sebeka, Minnesota is one of Community First Bank branch offices in Sebeka Minnesota. Community First Bank Sebeka Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. Contact this Community First Bank Sebeka Branch through customer service phone number (218) 837-5171.
Community First Bank Sebeka Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Community First Bank official website www.communityfirstbankmn.com.
Community First Bank Hours in 115 Minnesota Avenue West Sebeka, Minnesota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Community First Bank Address Map in 115 Minnesota Avenue West Sebeka, Minnesota
Community First Bank in 115 Minnesota Avenue West Sebeka, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is Community First Bank Phone Number in 115 Minnesota Avenue West Sebeka, Minnesota?
The phone number of Community First Bank is (218) 837-5171.
What is Community First Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Community First Bank is www.communityfirstbankmn.com.
What is the Post Code of Community First Bank in 115 Minnesota Avenue West Sebeka, Minnesota?
What Time Does Community First Bank Open and Close in Sebeka Branch – 115 Minnesota Avenue West
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Community First Bank to Another in Sebeka Branch – 115 Minnesota Avenue West
There are many methods to transfer money from Community First Bank to another in Sebeka.
1. The most popular method is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where Community First Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Community First Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Community First Bank in another. These services usually are immediate and you could create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Community First Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Community First Bank Account in Sebeka Branch – 115 Minnesota Avenue West
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an Community First Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you open a Community First Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is what type of Community First Bank account you’d like to open. There are a variety of Community First Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and then compare the different Community First Bank accounts to find the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Community First Bank account, you’ll need to collect the required documents. The majority of Community First Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your address, name, and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
After you have required documents then the second step would be to actually start the account. This can be done online, over the phone, and in person, at the branch location. When you first open the account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This means making deposits and withdrawals when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening a Community First Bank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time and pick the appropriate Community First Bank account for your needs. With a bit of investigation and preparation you’ll be able to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Community First Bank Account
You can open an Community First Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Community First Bank Account in Sebeka Branch – 115 Minnesota Avenue West
It’s a big trouble to close an Community First Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Community First Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Community First Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.