Where is the Community Bank branch in Dunlap Iowa?
This Community Bank branch in Dunlap is located at 601 Iowa Avenue Dunlap, Iowa.
Table of Contents
Community Bank Branch Location in 601 Iowa Avenue Dunlap, Iowa
Community Bank was established in Feb 23, 1926 and headquartered in 601 Iowa Avenue Dunlap, Iowa 51529. Community Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Aug 9, 1934.
601 Iowa Avenue Dunlap, Iowa is one of Community Bank branch offices located in Dunlap Iowa. Community Bank Dunlap Branch has been offering services to these customers since Establishment of branch. Contact the Community Bank Dunlap Branch via customer service number (712) 643-5442.
Community Bank Dunlap Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Community Bank official website www.communitybankiowa.com.
Community Bank Hours in 601 Iowa Avenue Dunlap, Iowa
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Community Bank Address Map in 601 Iowa Avenue Dunlap, Iowa
Community Bank in 601 Iowa Avenue Dunlap, Iowa (FAQs)
What is Community Bank Phone Number in 601 Iowa Avenue Dunlap, Iowa?
The phone number of Community Bank is (712) 643-5442.
What is Community Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Community Bank is www.communitybankiowa.com.
What is the Post Code of Community Bank in 601 Iowa Avenue Dunlap, Iowa?
What Time Does Community Bank Open and Close in Dunlap Branch – 601 Iowa Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Community Bank to Another in Dunlap Branch – 601 Iowa Avenue
There are several ways that you can transfer money between Community Bank to another one in Dunlap.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Community Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Community Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from Community Bank into another. These services usually are immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Community Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Community Bank Account in Dunlap Branch – 601 Iowa Avenue
There are a few things you should be aware of before you can create an Community Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the right Community Bank account. There are a variety of Community Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Community Bank account, the next step is to gather all of the required documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you have be able to complete in an application and then deposit the money in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open a Community Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Community Bank Account
You can create an Community Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Community Bank Account in Dunlap Branch – 601 Iowa Avenue
It can be a real trouble to close the Community Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Community Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Community Bank that your account has been shut down.