Where is the Commercial Bank branch in Alma Michigan?
This Commercial Bank branch in Alma is located at 1690 Wright Ave Alma, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Commercial Bank Branch Location in 1690 Wright Ave Alma, Michigan
Commercial Bank was established in Aug 29, 1962 and headquartered in 301 North State Street Alma, Michigan 48801. Commercial Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Aug 29, 1962.
1690 Wright Ave Alma, Michigan is one of Commercial Bank branch offices located in Alma Michigan. Commercial Bank Alma Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jun 1, 1971. Contact the Commercial Bank Alma Branch through customer service phone number (989) 463-3901.
Commercial Bank Alma Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Commercial Bank official website www.commercial-bank.com.
Commercial Bank Hours in 1690 Wright Ave Alma, Michigan
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Commercial Bank Address Map in 1690 Wright Ave Alma, Michigan
Commercial Bank in 1690 Wright Ave Alma, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Commercial Bank Phone Number in 1690 Wright Ave Alma, Michigan?
The number for Commercial Bank is (989) 463-3901.
What is Commercial Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Commercial Bank is www.commercial-bank.com.
What is the Post Code of Commercial Bank in 1690 Wright Ave Alma, Michigan?
What Time Does Commercial Bank Open and Close in Alma Branch – 1690 Wright Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Commercial Bank to Another in Alma Branch – 1690 Wright Ave
There are many reasons why you could need to transfer money from Commercial Bank in Alma in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Commercial Bank account and open another one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce fees. Whatever the reason, it’s fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Commercial Bank account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be located in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number that you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the other bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts at one bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing code since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Commercial Bank Account in Alma Branch – 1690 Wright Ave
There are a few things you must complete before opening an Commercial Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the appropriate Commercial Bank account. There are a variety of Commercial Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Commercial Bank account then the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your funds into the account.
Now that you know how to start a Commercial Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Commercial Bank Account
You can open a Commercial Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Commercial Bank Account in Alma Branch – 1690 Wright Ave
It’s a big pain to close the Commercial Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Commercial Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Commercial Bank that your account has been shut down.