Which is the Commerce Bank branch in Leavenworth Kansas?
This Commerce Bank branch in Leavenworth is located at 200 N Broadway Leavenworth, Kansas.
Table of Contents
Commerce Bank Branch Location in 200 N Broadway Leavenworth, Kansas
Commerce Bank was established in Feb 21, 1984 and headquartered in 1000 Walnut Street Kansas City, Missouri 64106. Commerce Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Feb 21, 1984.
200 N Broadway Leavenworth, Kansas is one of Commerce Bank branch offices in Leavenworth Kansas. Commerce Bank Leavenworth Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Feb 14, 1966. You can reach this Commerce Bank Leavenworth Branch through customer service phone number (800) 453-2265.
Commerce Bank Leavenworth Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking go to Commerce Bank official website www.commercebank.com.
Commerce Bank Hours in 200 N Broadway Leavenworth, Kansas
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Commerce Bank Address Map in 200 N Broadway Leavenworth, Kansas
Commerce Bank in 200 N Broadway Leavenworth, Kansas (FAQs)
What is Commerce Bank Phone Number in 200 N Broadway Leavenworth, Kansas?
The phone number of Commerce Bank is (800) 453-2265.
What is Commerce Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Commerce Bank is www.commercebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Commerce Bank in 200 N Broadway Leavenworth, Kansas?
What Time Does Commerce Bank Open and Close in Leavenworth Branch – 200 N Broadway
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Commerce Bank to Another in Leavenworth Branch – 200 N Broadway
There are a variety of reasons you could have to transfer funds from Commerce Bank within Leavenworth in another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your old Commerce Bank account and start another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Commerce Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring money as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is located in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Commerce Bank Account in Leavenworth Branch – 200 N Broadway
There are a few things you must do before you can open an Commerce Bank account. First, you have to do is select the right Commerce Bank account. There are numerous Commerce Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Commerce Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. It is also necessary to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application and deposit your cash to the account.
If you’ve learned how to create an Commerce Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Commerce Bank Account
You can open a Commerce Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents, you can open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Commerce Bank Account in Leavenworth Branch – 200 N Broadway
It may seem like a daunting task however, closing a Commerce Bank accounts is quite simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have your most recent Commerce Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.