Where is the Comerica Bank branch in Duncanville Texas?
The Comerica Bank branch in Duncanville is located at 338 S. Cedar Ridge Duncanville, Texas.
Table of Contents
Comerica Bank Branch Location in 338 S. Cedar Ridge Duncanville, Texas
Comerica Bank was established in Mar 5, 1849 and headquartered in 1717 Main Street Dallas, Texas 75201. Comerica Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
338 S. Cedar Ridge Duncanville, Texas is one of Comerica Bank branch offices in Duncanville Texas. Comerica Bank Duncanville Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jun 14, 1999. You can reach the Comerica Bank Duncanville Branch through customer service phone number (972) 296-2265.
Comerica Bank Duncanville Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Comerica Bank official website www.comerica.com.
Comerica Bank Hours in 338 S. Cedar Ridge Duncanville, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Comerica Bank Address Map in 338 S. Cedar Ridge Duncanville, Texas
Comerica Bank in 338 S. Cedar Ridge Duncanville, Texas (FAQs)
What is Comerica Bank Phone Number in 338 S. Cedar Ridge Duncanville, Texas?
The phone number of Comerica Bank is (972) 296-2265.
What is Comerica Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Comerica Bank is www.comerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Comerica Bank in 338 S. Cedar Ridge Duncanville, Texas?
What Time Does Comerica Bank Open and Close in Duncanville Branch – 338 S. Cedar Ridge
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Comerica Bank to Another in Duncanville Branch – 338 S. Cedar Ridge
There are several ways to transfer funds to Comerica Bank to another account in Duncanville.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Comerica Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Comerica Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between Comerica Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Comerica Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Comerica Bank Account in Duncanville Branch – 338 S. Cedar Ridge
There are some important points you should know prior to opening the Comerica Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you choose the most appropriate account for your needs , and avoid any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must choose the type of account you’d like to have. The most commonly used types include saving accounts, check accounts, as well as money market account. Each has its own set of benefits and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the distinction before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a great place to store your money when you don’t need instant accessibility to your money. They typically offer higher interest rates than checking accounts, but there could be limitations on how often you can access your money.
Checking accounts are a great option if you need frequent access to your funds. Most checking accounts come with an ATM card that you can use to make purchases or withdraw funds. There are fees associated with certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have more strict withdrawal limits. If you require access to your money frequently the money market account might not be the best option.
After you’ve chosen the kind of account you are looking for, you must look around for the most attractive deal. There are many factors to consider, such as fees, interest rates, and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple Comerica Bank accounts prior to making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re now ready to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in a matter of minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your address, name, along with your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to pay a deposit into the account to create it.
Once your account is open You can begin using it straight away. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you need to take out a loan, many Comerica Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft security.
Setting up a Comerica Bank businessname1 account can be a simple procedure that could help you save time and money in the long run. By doing your research and comparing accounts to find an account that is suitable for your requirements and will help you reach the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Comerica Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having an Comerica Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old, whereas other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and are looking to create an account with Comerica Bank account, make sure you bring a parent or guardian so they can be an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch your account activity and help you to manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening a Comerica Bank account is the moment you begin earning income from a part-time job allowance, or another source. This will give you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money before you have to utilize it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Comerica Bank Account in Duncanville Branch – 338 S. Cedar Ridge
It may seem like a daunting task, but closing an Comerica Bank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll need your latest Comerica Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.