Where is the Columbia State Bank branch in Seattle Washington?
The Columbia State Bank branch in Seattle is located at 721 Second Avenue Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Columbia State Bank Branch Location in 721 Second Avenue Seattle, Washington
Columbia State Bank was established in Aug 16, 1993 and headquartered in 1301 A Street Tacoma, Washington 98402. Columbia State Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Aug 16, 1993.
721 Second Avenue Seattle, Washington is one of Columbia State Bank branch offices located in Seattle Washington. Columbia State Bank Seattle Branch has been offering services to these customers since Feb 11, 2002. You can reach the Columbia State Bank Seattle Branch by calling the customer service number (206) 223-1000.
Columbia State Bank Seattle Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Columbia State Bank official website www.columbiabank.com.
Columbia State Bank Hours in 721 Second Avenue Seattle, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Columbia State Bank Address Map in 721 Second Avenue Seattle, Washington
Columbia State Bank in 721 Second Avenue Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Columbia State Bank Phone Number in 721 Second Avenue Seattle, Washington?
The phone number of Columbia State Bank is (206) 223-1000.
What is Columbia State Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Columbia State Bank is www.columbiabank.com.
What is the Post Code of Columbia State Bank in 721 Second Avenue Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Columbia State Bank Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 721 Second Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Columbia State Bank to Another in Seattle Branch – 721 Second Avenue
There are many methods to transfer funds between Columbia State Bank to another in Seattle.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Columbia State Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Columbia State Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between Columbia State Bank to another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Columbia State Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Columbia State Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 721 Second Avenue
There are a few things you need to know before opening a Columbia State Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can set up a Columbia State Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is what type of Columbia State Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Columbia State Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and then compare the various Columbia State Bank accounts to determine the one that is best suited to your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Columbia State Bank account, you’ll need gathering the necessary documents. Most Columbia State Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents The next step is to open the account. This can be done online or over the phone and in person, at a branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening an Columbia State Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time to select the best Columbia State Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of study and planning it is possible to create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Columbia State Bank Account
You can create an Columbia State Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account on your own. Certain banks might allow you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Columbia State Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 721 Second Avenue
It’s often a hassle to shut down a Columbia State Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Columbia State Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Columbia State Bank the account is closed.