Which is the Columbia Bank branch in Lake City Florida?
This Columbia Bank branch in Lake City is located at 4785 Sthy 90 Lake City, Florida.
Table of Contents
Columbia Bank Branch Location in 4785 Sthy 90 Lake City, Florida
Columbia Bank was established in Jan 1, 1912 and headquartered in 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street Lake City, Florida 32055. Columbia Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
4785 Sthy 90 Lake City, Florida is one of Columbia Bank branch offices in Lake City Florida. Columbia Bank Lake City Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. Contact this Columbia Bank Lake City Branch by calling the customer service number .
Columbia Bank Lake City Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Columbia Bank official website www.columbiabankflorida.com.
Columbia Bank Hours in 4785 Sthy 90 Lake City, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Columbia Bank Address Map in 4785 Sthy 90 Lake City, Florida
Columbia Bank in 4785 Sthy 90 Lake City, Florida (FAQs)
What is Columbia Bank Phone Number in 4785 Sthy 90 Lake City, Florida?
The number for Columbia Bank is .
What is Columbia Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Columbia Bank is www.columbiabankflorida.com.
What is the Post Code of Columbia Bank in 4785 Sthy 90 Lake City, Florida?
What Time Does Columbia Bank Open and Close in Lake City Branch – 4785 Sthy 90
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Columbia Bank to Another in Lake City Branch – 4785 Sthy 90
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from Columbia Bank in Lake City into another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your old Columbia Bank account and open another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Columbia Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be located in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be located on the bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts at the exact same institution. In that case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Columbia Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 4785 Sthy 90
There are a few steps you need to be aware of before you can create a Columbia Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the correct Columbia Bank account. There are many different Columbia Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Columbia Bank account then the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. It is also necessary to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents, it’s time to open your account! It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start a Columbia Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Columbia Bank Account
There is no set age for opening a Columbia Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas others may allow you to open an account at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to start an account with Columbia Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become a joint owner of the account. This gives them the power to keep track of the activity of your account and help you manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and take all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening an Columbia Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowance, or other sources. This will give you the chance to begin saving money and to learn about managing your cash before you need to use it for more complex financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Columbia Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 4785 Sthy 90
It may seem like a daunting task however, closing the Columbia Bank accounts is quite easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have the current Columbia Bank statement and a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may require your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.