Which is the Columbia Bank branch in Lake City Florida?
This Columbia Bank branch in Lake City is located at 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street Lake City, Florida.
Table of Contents
Columbia Bank Branch Location in 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street Lake City, Florida
Columbia Bank was established in Jan 1, 1912 and headquartered in 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street Lake City, Florida 32055. Columbia Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
173 Northwest Hillsboro Street Lake City, Florida is one of Columbia Bank branch offices in Lake City Florida. Columbia Bank Lake City Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jan 1, 1912. You can reach the Columbia Bank Lake City Branch through customer service phone number (386) 752-5646.
Columbia Bank Lake City Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Columbia Bank official website www.columbiabankflorida.com.
Columbia Bank Hours in 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street Lake City, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Columbia Bank Address Map in 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street Lake City, Florida
Columbia Bank in 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street Lake City, Florida (FAQs)
What is Columbia Bank Phone Number in 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street Lake City, Florida?
The phone number of Columbia Bank is (386) 752-5646.
What is Columbia Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Columbia Bank is www.columbiabankflorida.com.
What is the Post Code of Columbia Bank in 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street Lake City, Florida?
What Time Does Columbia Bank Open and Close in Lake City Branch – 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Columbia Bank to Another in Lake City Branch – 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street
There are several ways to transfer funds between Columbia Bank to another one in Lake City.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where Columbia Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the Columbia Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Columbia Bank to another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Columbia Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Columbia Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street
There are a few steps you need to do before you can open a Columbia Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Columbia Bank account. There are a variety of Columbia Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Columbia Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required, it’s time to open your account! It’s easy and only takes less than a few minutes. All you have be able to complete out an application and deposit your money into the account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Columbia Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Columbia Bank Account
You can create a Columbia Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Columbia Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 173 Northwest Hillsboro Street
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an Columbia Bank account can be simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll need your most recent Columbia Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.