Where is Columbia Bank branch in Edison New Jersey?
The Columbia Bank branch in Edison is located at 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Columbia Bank Branch Location in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey
Columbia Bank was established in Jan 1, 1926 and headquartered in 19-01 Route 208 Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410. Columbia Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Dec 27, 1937.
245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey is one of Columbia Bank branch offices located in Edison New Jersey. Columbia Bank Edison Branch has been providing services to these customers since Sep 18, 1999. You can reach this Columbia Bank Edison Branch through customer service phone number (732) 287-8425.
Columbia Bank Edison Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Columbia Bank official website www.columbiabankonline.com.
Columbia Bank Hours in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Columbia Bank Address Map in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey
Columbia Bank in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Columbia Bank Phone Number in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey?
The phone number of Columbia Bank is (732) 287-8425.
What is Columbia Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Columbia Bank is www.columbiabankonline.com.
What is the Post Code of Columbia Bank in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey?
What Time Does Columbia Bank Open and Close in Edison Branch – 245 Talmadge Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Columbia Bank to Another in Edison Branch – 245 Talmadge Road
There are many reasons why you could need to transfer money from Columbia Bank in Edison into another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your previous Columbia Bank account and open another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Columbia Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring money as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is located in the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts of one bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Columbia Bank Account in Edison Branch – 245 Talmadge Road
There are some things you should complete before opening an Columbia Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Columbia Bank account. There are numerous Columbia Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is right for you.
After you’ve selected the Columbia Bank account The next step is gathering all the necessary documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is simple and takes only a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and deposit your funds into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a Columbia Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Columbia Bank Account
You can open a Columbia Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You may also need to show proof of your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or state ID. Once you have all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Columbia Bank Account in Edison Branch – 245 Talmadge Road
It’s a big trouble to close an Columbia Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Columbia Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Columbia Bank that your account has been shut down.