Where is the Columbia Bank branch in Edison New Jersey?
This Columbia Bank branch in Edison is located at 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Columbia Bank Branch Location in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey
Columbia Bank was established in Jan 1, 1926 and headquartered in 19-01 Route 208 Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410. Columbia Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Dec 27, 1937.
245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey is one of Columbia Bank branch offices located in Edison New Jersey. Columbia Bank Edison Branch has provided service to customers from the time Sep 18, 1999. Contact this Columbia Bank Edison Branch through customer service phone number (732) 287-8425.
Columbia Bank Edison Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Columbia Bank official website www.columbiabankonline.com.
Columbia Bank Hours in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Columbia Bank Address Map in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey
Columbia Bank in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Columbia Bank Phone Number in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey?
The phone number of Columbia Bank is (732) 287-8425.
What is Columbia Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Columbia Bank is www.columbiabankonline.com.
What is the Post Code of Columbia Bank in 245 Talmadge Road Edison, New Jersey?
What Time Does Columbia Bank Open and Close in Edison Branch – 245 Talmadge Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Columbia Bank to Another in Edison Branch – 245 Talmadge Road
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds to Columbia Bank to another account in Edison.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is when Columbia Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Columbia Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Columbia Bank to another. These services usually are immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Columbia Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Columbia Bank Account in Edison Branch – 245 Talmadge Road
There are a few things you need to know before you open an Columbia Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can choose the best account for your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must determine what kind of account you’d like. The most commonly used kinds are saving accounts, check accounts, and money market accounts. Each comes with distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s important to understand the distinction prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a great place to store your money if you don’t need immediate acces to the money. They usually offer more yields than check accounts however there are some restrictions regarding the number of times you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option for those who require frequent access to your money. The majority of checking accounts include the option of a debit card which you can use to make purchases or withdraw funds. There are fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds frequently the money market account may not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you are looking for, you must search for the best price. There are numerous things to take into consideration like the interest rate, fees and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare offers from multiple Columbia Bank account before making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to make it open. The process is relatively easy and is usually completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some personal information, such as your name, address, along with your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it immediately. Make sure you be aware of your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you have to borrow money, most Columbia Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft security.
Setting up a Columbia Bank accounts is a simple procedure that will help you save time and money in the long run. By doing your research and shopping around for the account that best suits your requirements and will help you reach the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Columbia Bank Account
You can start a Columbia Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Columbia Bank Account in Edison Branch – 245 Talmadge Road
It could appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the Columbia Bank accounts is easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require your most recent Columbia Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may request your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.