Where is the Colony Bank branch in Sylvester Georgia?
The Colony Bank branch in Sylvester is located at 601 North Main Street Sylvester, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Colony Bank Branch Location in 601 North Main Street Sylvester, Georgia
Colony Bank was established in Apr 15, 1976 and headquartered in 302 South Main Street Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750. Colony Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Apr 15, 1976.
601 North Main Street Sylvester, Georgia is one of Colony Bank branch offices located in Sylvester Georgia. Colony Bank Sylvester Branch has been providing services to these customers since Jun 22, 1981. You can reach the Colony Bank Sylvester Branch by calling the customer service number (229) 776-7641.
Colony Bank Sylvester Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Colony Bank official website colony.bank.
Colony Bank Hours in 601 North Main Street Sylvester, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Colony Bank Address Map in 601 North Main Street Sylvester, Georgia
Colony Bank in 601 North Main Street Sylvester, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Colony Bank Phone Number in 601 North Main Street Sylvester, Georgia?
The number for Colony Bank is (229) 776-7641.
What is Colony Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Colony Bank is colony.bank.
What is the Post Code of Colony Bank in 601 North Main Street Sylvester, Georgia?
What Time Does Colony Bank Open and Close in Sylvester Branch – 601 North Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Colony Bank to Another in Sylvester Branch – 601 North Main Street
There are many ways that you can transfer money from Colony Bank to another one in Sylvester.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where Colony Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Colony Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Colony Bank in another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also take cash out of Colony Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Colony Bank Account in Sylvester Branch – 601 North Main Street
There are a few things you should do before you can open a Colony Bank account. First, you have to do is select the right Colony Bank account. There are many different Colony Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Colony Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application and then deposit the money to the account.
Now that you know how to create a Colony Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Colony Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having an Colony Bank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others may allow the opening of accounts at any age with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to start an Colony Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can be a joint owner of the account. This gives them the power to keep track of your account activity and help you learn how to manage your finances responsibly. When you turn 18years old, you’ll be able to take complete control of your account and make all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening an Colony Bank account is the moment you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or another sources. This will give you a chance to start saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances before you need to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Colony Bank Account in Sylvester Branch – 601 North Main Street
It might seem like a daunting task, but closing a Colony Bank accounts is quite easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require the most recent Colony Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number and other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.